Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

On 3/31/2019 at 7:33 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Fair enough but hes still 10x better than Morata and I still think that in the final third we are so pedestrian. He moves and doesnt recieve the pass at times, fair enough it doesnt always mean he could have scored more but the lack or quality in the final third in terms of creating chances is terrible. That has been our Achilles heel last season and this season. Creating chances in games.

No. Both are pretty bad.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Higuain 925min - 3 goals in Chelsea. Morata 1429min - 9 goals this season in Chelsea shirt.

If someone told me our next striker after Morata would be more shit I wouldn't believe it.

Many of us warned of this from this past summer when we were linked.with the ageing declino (had to work declino in as they are one of my favourite all time punk bands from Italy, and from Turin, lolol)

In terms of power over the club we have fuckall, BUT in terms of football knowledge and prescience, I would take THIS BOARD over our real goddamn board

ANY

MOTHERFUCKING

DAY

fucking SHREDS, unlike shit Higuain!!!!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Vesper said:

In terms of power over the club we have fuckall, BUT in terms of football knowledge and prescience, I would take THIS BOARD over our real goddamn board

Signing Higuaín was a wish of Sarri, just like Jorginho. I agree(who wouldn’t) that Pipita at Chelsea just doesn’t seem to work, but I think it’s a good point to the board that they are trying to help our managers work. Also, Higuaín didn’t cost a penny so it was not a bad piece of business.

That’s why I would like Sarri to stay for a year. We made major steps in order to please him and have been getting rid of players who are unwanted by him. This season has not been great but I can see us progressing and I believe it takes time and new players to reach Sarri’s concept. 

We reached CC cup final through Liverpool and Spurs and only lost against City by pens, we can finish in the top four and win the Europa League, we hava had worse seasons in the past few years. If they sack Sarri there would be some players who become unwanted by the new managers and he will request new ones, I don’t want this. Even Pep and Klopp suffered in their first season in the PL.

To be on topic again, I wouldn’t mind if we signed Higuaín for 18 million for a year. 36 million and long term contract no, but the one year loan might be good. 

Said it before but I will say it again, Morata is like 10x better than Higuain!

Both are terrible but at the very least, Morata offers pace and some presence in the box with his height. Everything is just bad and wrong with Higuain. We practically need to feed the ball to Higuain because he can't do anything himself! :doh: 

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Love to see what he sees. Cause its not what the rest see. At all. 

Sarri is a cunt

Higuain was a know pile of dogshit from 1000 kilometres away

fuck the board

Piatek for £31m to Milan, lol 35 games 29 goals, Higs loan plus salary for 18 months is fucking more than that

fuck the puppet board

they know football about as well as a tin of tuna does

It's all about opinions, but to me RLC and CHO were probably our poorest players today. I’m not going to hammer them for that, I’m not expecting them to be brilliant every game, but we know if other players put in the performances they did, then they’d be hammered. Higuain contributed more in 5 minutes than either of them did all game.

22 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It's all about opinions, but to me RLC and CHO were probably our poorest players today. I’m not going to hammer them for that, I’m not expecting them to be brilliant every game, but we know if other players put in the performances they did, then they’d be hammered. Higuain contributed more in 5 minutes than either of them did all game.

Agree regarding cho, but disagree on RLC, well while he had legs. Thought he protected the football really well, won 50/50s and made decent runs, but prob too much ground for a player of his size. Fitness a concern for him tho.

The circumstances helped higuain, and he did help initially esp moving hazard back to his position... also attracting defenders, but it fizzled out very quickly.

Both higuain (was never a fan tbh) and giroud are insufficient and way too immobile at this level.

eould honestly even play Alonso instead of either. Probably wouldn’t work either though. :) 

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Sarri is a cunt

Higuain was a know pile of dogshit from 1000 kilometres away

fuck the board

Piatek for £31m to Milan, lol 35 games 29 goals, Higs loan plus salary for 18 months is fucking more than that

fuck the puppet board

they know football about as well as a tin of tuna does

Piatek has 10 in 14 for the milan team no one could supposedly score for. That is why half the forum was screaming for him not higs and once again us random football fans are right and our board who get paid to form an educated opinion on football are wrong as always.

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I don't trust strikers in Italy. Piatek one of them. 

sure. all strikers in Italy are crap and can't score anywhere else. Serie a is so striker-friendly everyone can score dozens there but could not do so in way more defensive leagues such as La liga or EPL. Take that C.Ronaldo chap for example. Scores for fun in Serie A and has done fuck all in other leagues, such a bottler. Other prominent examples would be Ibrahimovic, Jürgen Klinsmann, Christian Vieri... just poor poor strikers outside Serie A...lol