• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Sarri is doing the same fucking shit and expecting a different result? IIRC it is called insanity. All this false 9 shit is a fucking joke, we’re becoming a bloody pub team version of Barca.

That Shitty game destroyed us. It gave Sarri a false dawn and confirmed,  delusionally, in his mind that he had the EPL sussed.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vesper said:

Kante needs to go back to DMF. This possesion to nowhere shit is killing me.

yeah but that would mean abandoning Sarri's holy 4-3-3 which we are shit at. AVB has failed to make us play that elusive posession-based football which i hate btw and Sarri will fail too. I will never understand why Roman has given it that new try when everyone knows he will lose his patience  and fire him. I give Sarri 1 month.

I'll be worried if Sarri doesn't bring on Giroud at half time. Anybody can see we have no presence up top and so much width and no one in the box to cross to.

I can guarantee you he won’t. Watch this, 60 minutes, Barkley on Kovacic off. That’s all his tricks.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Nah we are just a far cry from what we had with Drogba etc, we are weak and gutless.

We are in the league position that reflects were we are as a club. This has been a disgusting performance, absolute shite.

I'm fucking embarrassed. 

I think we're heading to the league position that will reflect. Don't look like a solid top 4 team! Far from it. If we slide to 5th we slide to 5th. Def far from a champions league side. 

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

I can guarantee you he won’t. Watch this, 60 minutes, Barkley on Kovacic off. That’s all his tricks.

Dont forget Hudson Odoi for Pedro in the 78th minute.

Giroud for Hazard/Willian in minute 85.

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol...

While some members rated Alonso as the second coming of Roberto Carlos...

What has willian and Pedro done to warrant been in the starting line up...

Pep benches Kyle Walker for 3 games due iffy performances, and he is much better player than Willian and Alonso ever will be. While Sarri wouldn't touch Willian and Alonso after shit performances after another.