Nicolas Pepe

Unionjack

19 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Arsenal are seriously deadly up top. If they manage to get Tierney and Holding comes back fit, they are a shoe in for top 4 

It's Arsenal. They'll either make a really good start to the season or have a great patch at some point where everyone thinks they've finally turned a corner. Then they'll callapse near the end when all the fixtures pile up.

They're definitely a dangerous side, but I don't think they'll be title challengers or even a top 4 lock.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

It's Arsenal. They'll either make a really good start to the season or have a great patch at some point where everyone thinks they've finally turned a corner. Then they'll callapse near the end when all the fixtures pile up.

They're definitely a dangerous side, but I don't think they'll be title challengers or even a top 4 lock.

Not with that shit back 4, especially with Bellerin still out.

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

My brother is over the moon they got Pepe, but their defence really pisses him of. Still they just might be half deadly with that front 3.

I I looked at this, and it was our entire squad of backs, I would be reaching for a rope and a chair

and no, Rob Holding is nowhere near good enough (I keep seeing him mentioned as some sort of semi-saviour, IMHO he is shit)

you pull Bellerin off that list, that is a bottom half of the table back 4 lot, Koscielny and Monreal are nearing 34yo ffs

Mustafi is the worst centre-back in the world rated over 20m quid on t-markt, with the possible exception of  the horrific Yerry Mina (who will soon fall under the £20m mark on the next revision, I wager)

54da6b618d96e1b6f1504bd0baea4d0d.png

9 hours ago, Jason said:

EA5V2xxW4AEUASI?format=jpg&name=small

We couldn't, could we?

On a more serious note will he even be able to get out of Arsenal anytime soon? I know they have been a selling club in the past but that's only when players contracts have ran down, as shown with the Cesc and Alexis situations especially, they can dig their heels in with the best of them when they want/need.

I reckon the earliest Pepe will be allowed to leave will be when his contract has two years left, to which he will be 27, not exactly old I guess but still won't give him a long term run at an elite club.

Is Pepe that as good as he has been hyped about? You go to Arsenal TV and you get a feeling like they have landed a Messi !!! 

He had a good season in France last season with approx half of his goals coming in penalties but the PL is a different level to France. It just getting crazy with the amount of players that are being hyped these days. 

I hope Arsenal did get a player worth the money they spend!!! 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You