Nicolas Pepe

Unionjack

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Lille owner Gerard Lopez has revealed that it will take a bid of at least £43m to prise away Ivorian winger Nicolas Pepe, 23, (RMC Sport, via Goal.com)

half that last summer

£65m for Willian we turned down

equals

£40m plus net left to go and get a decent fucking LB

16 hours ago, the wes said:

Lille owner Gerard Lopez has revealed that it will take a bid of at least £43m to prise away Ivorian winger Nicolas Pepe, 23, (RMC Sport, via Goal.com)

Well unless he wants to wait a year to join us. I severely doubt it will happen.

13 hours ago, the wes said:

Bayern Munich are in position to finalise a deal for Lille's Nicolas Pepe. Barcelona and Paris St-Germain are also interested in the Ivory Coast winger, 23. (Le10 Sport)

Now THAT makes sense. He is a pure left-footed RWer. As close to Robben as one can get atm.

IF Bayern get him, it makes ZERO sense for them to buy CHO, as they will then already have four potentially WC wingers already.

Coman at LW

Pepe at RW

Gnabry at both

Alphonso Davies at both

Also, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said recently that Robben is 100% gone, but they may offer Ribery one final year.

That makes FIVE wingers in front of CHO.

IF Bayern buys Pepe, I cannot see them buying CHO as well, unless they sell one of those 4, and I cannot see that happening. Coman is a beast, Gnabry is great this year, and Davies is 18yo with just as high potential as CHO, plus is left-footed yet plays either wing. Add in my number one RW target, Pepe, and even Ribery, that is a monster set of wingers without CHO.

52 minutes ago, the wes said:

not as uncertain as us!! LOLOL

we mad to not sign him if we get a window this summer 

he has said multiple times he wants to come and dreamed of playing for Chelsea as a kid

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Our club is in dire need of goalscorers and instead of this guy who is scoring left and right we signed someone with same scoring rate as Willian. 

Nice one.

He can't sell shirts tho :wank2:

First order of business is a DoF

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You