Hirving Lozano

the wes

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

We can't really compare one situation to another, for Depay you can say Suarez.

Suarez was 24 when he joined Liverpool, having played over 150 games and scored over 100 goals in Dutch football as well as being a regular international player. A lot more experienced and consistent than both Depay and Lozano. 

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Suarez was 24 when he joined Liverpool, having played over 150 games for Ajax and scored over 100 goals. A lot more experienced and consistent than both Depay and Lozano.

If wiki's not lying he's got 78 goals in 210 games as a winger, granted in much weaker leagues but it's a very solid record never the less.

I see we are still being linked with him.

From all that Ive read about him even tho he plays FWL and AML/AMR he is by far the strongest and plays more as a FWR.

SSurely this makes no sense with us spunking out for one yesterday for that position!!

He has played 1 game this season as a center forward so we cant be thinking of him there.

And for the £40mill he will supposedly fetch it will mean him being on the bench as a sub for both wings.

41 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I see we are still being linked with him.

From all that Ive read about him even tho he plays FWL and AML/AMR he is by far the strongest and plays more as a FWR.

SSurely this makes no sense with us spunking out for one yesterday for that position!!

He has played 1 game this season as a center forward so we cant be thinking of him there.

And for the £40mill he will supposedly fetch it will mean him being on the bench as a sub for both wings.

I suppose if a realistic striker target isn't available in January, an alternative option could be to buy a winger and use Hazard predominantly in the false 9 position.

There's still no guarantees either that we'll start next season with Hazard and CHO so it would give us the chance to get someone in and give them time to settle before next season.

From what I've seen I do like Lozano. He offers serious pace, a direct approach and an eye for goal.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

I suppose if a realistic striker target isn't available in January, an alternative option could be to buy a winger and use Hazard predominantly in the false 9 position.

There's still no guarantees either that we'll start next season with Hazard and CHO so it would give us the chance to get someone in and give them time to settle before next season.

From what I've seen I do like Lozano. He offers serious pace, a direct approach and an eye for goal.

From all Ive seen I too like him

It s just strange us still looking at another RW.

IF Eden does go to RM I would make Isco a part of it no matter what

Sell a few of the woodwork and with what we have left over from Edens sale we could get Icardi.

I would go mental fo a Isco Icardi pairing Add Pulisic to them and we have a great front 3

Chuck in Fekir and bring on the world!

I would rather we buy this guy and try him in the centre forward role or play him as a striker if no quality attacker becomes available..He is far better than Morata and Giroud combined together...his pace tenacity and finishing is quite impressive...

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Napoli reportedly also targeting him as well.

Napoli or Chels... that's actually a hard choice for a player these days. Before you would bet your house on the player chosing us but now...... Napoli are just as attractive as we are.

Given the prices in the market currently (you only have to consider Bayern offering £30m + for CHO who whilst we can see is a talent, on the outside looking in has only played about half a dozen first team games), £36m would be exceptional business.

There has to be a question mark over him as Holland isn't the strongest league, but he also performed well in the World Cup and looks like he has all the characteristics to take his game to another level at a bigger club in a stronger league.

Just finished watching some highlights on YouTube. Looks to be basically the same sort of player as Pulisic and plays on that same side. Pacey, skillful, decent eye for goal. Excels in open space 1v1. To be honest, he actually looks more impressive than Pulisic, though to be fair he's several years older.

Not sure it really makes sense to be linked with him unless Willian and Pedro are both off in the summer OR Hazard will be used up top for the remainder of the season.

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Not sure it really makes sense to be linked with him

Thats what I dont get.

He will know we have just paid large for Pulisic who plays in the same position so will not be wanting to be anyones backup. And the board wouldn't be paying £40mill for depth.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You