Hirving Lozano

the wes

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

WTF!!!

Poison Dwarfs going bonkers again

Napoli ask for €15 million discount in chase for Chelsea target

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/napoli-ask-for-e15-million-discount-in-chase-for-chelsea-target-94441

will never happen for only 35m euros, zero chance

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

WTF!!!

Poison Dwarfs going bonkers again

Napoli ask for €15 million discount in chase for Chelsea target

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/napoli-ask-for-e15-million-discount-in-chase-for-chelsea-target-94441

LOL... In what transfer market are Napoli doing business in!?!?

Many things have happened when a club buys a player, but a discount must be one of the least likely thing to happen in a transfer :D

• 2 weeks later...

Pulisic signing hampering Chelsea bid for €40m PSV star

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/pulisic-signing-hampering-chelsea-bid-for-e40m-psv-star

PSV winger Hirving Lozano looks certain to reject a move to Chelsea, while Napoli have also entered the race for his signature.

Blues boss Maurizio Sarri has been chasing the attacker since the start of the season but Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Lozano’s agent, Mino Raiola, would prefer to sell his client to Inter Milan or Napoli due to the number of wingers already on Chelsea’s books.

The Stamford Bridge outfit have already announced that Borussia Dortmund attacker Christian Pulisic will be joining them next summer and that appears to have ended Chelsea’s hopes of bringing in Lozano.

Napoli, meanwhile, are on the hunt for another wide player after target Hamed Traore decided on a move to Fiorentina from Empoli.

Carlo Ancelotti’s men are reported to have already bid €30m for the player, including bonuses, but PSV want nearer to €40m for Lozano – a player who really caught the eye in this season’s Champions League group stage in games against Barcelona, Inter and Tottenham.

The report goes on to claim that the Naples club are now the firm favourites to beat Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid to the 23-year-old Mexico international, who has also previously been linked with Manchester United.

snip

Lozano has been playing LW lately though

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Pulisic signing hampering Chelsea bid for €40m PSV star

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/pulisic-signing-hampering-chelsea-bid-for-e40m-psv-star

PSV winger Hirving Lozano looks certain to reject a move to Chelsea, while Napoli have also entered the race for his signature.

Blues boss Maurizio Sarri has been chasing the attacker since the start of the season but Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Lozano’s agent, Mino Raiola, would prefer to sell his client to Inter Milan or Napoli due to the number of wingers already on Chelsea’s books.

The Stamford Bridge outfit have already announced that Borussia Dortmund attacker Christian Pulisic will be joining them next summer and that appears to have ended Chelsea’s hopes of bringing in Lozano.

Napoli, meanwhile, are on the hunt for another wide player after target Hamed Traore decided on a move to Fiorentina from Empoli.

Carlo Ancelotti’s men are reported to have already bid €30m for the player, including bonuses, but PSV want nearer to €40m for Lozano – a player who really caught the eye in this season’s Champions League group stage in games against Barcelona, Inter and Tottenham.

The report goes on to claim that the Naples club are now the firm favourites to beat Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid to the 23-year-old Mexico international, who has also previously been linked with Manchester United.

snip

Lozano has been playing LW lately though

shit, lets hope its BS, I want both but if I had to choose I'd probably go for Lozano

4 hours ago, kc_blue said:

I think it's more likely to be down to the board and Raiola rather then the number of wingers we have.  Especially since we could very easily be down to just 3 by June.

Depends how he looks at things really

If he wants regular game time he sees Eden on LW as unmovable. RW Pulisic new and expensive - Willian a Sarri goto and Pedro the butchers dog, With an up and coming CHO.

I THINK the only way he would come if Eden trots off.

Looking purely at his stats and his versatility he might have been a better buy than Pully - and I'm betting he was Sarris first choice as well.

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Depends how he looks at things really

If he wants regular game time he sees Eden on LW as unmovable. RW Pulisic new and expensive - Willian a Sarri goto and Pedro the butchers dog, With an up and coming CHO.

I THINK the only way he would come if Eden trots off.

Looking purely at his stats and his versatility he might have been a better buy than Pully - and I'm betting he was Sarris first choice as well.

This is why we need Hazard to make a decision one way or the other.  

3 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

This is why we need Hazard to make a decision one way or the other.  

You mean he needs an operation to get the fence removed from his bum!? lol

It is a pretty ridiculous situation we have gotten ourselves into right now. Even IF the lads were playing out of their skin we would still have a pile of problems that just wont go away if you ignore them. Like ignoring the TV licence reminders lol

If we are really going after Lozano I think that shows the club are doing what they should be doing, planning for life after Hazard.  I think it was Sarri who said earlier that Eden needed to make up his mind or it might be made up for him.  If they complete this signing I that's exactly what has happened.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You