Krzysztof Piatek

Unionjack

10 hours ago, mccg said:

REAL WANT PIATEK

Real Madrid want to bring in Serie A hot-shot Krzysztof Piatek, according to AS.

The Polish forward has 13 goals this term and is reportedly an AC Milan transfer target. Genoa are braced for bids with Los Blancos reportedly at the front of the queue.

if Real really want him they will get him, but not sure if it's what they really need, the player they are severely lacking is in the Mbappe and Neymar mold.

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

if i was Hazard i would just stay put here and become a legend, instead of going to that circus in Madrid, is he really going to reach that next level there? highly doubt it

I hope that we keep CHO so he can fight for his spot. He needs to be kept on his toes. Gets far too nonchalant at times!

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I hope that we keep CHO so he can fight for his spot. He needs to be kept on his toes. Gets far too nonchalant at times!

what i dont understand is all this hype surrounding CHO and Bayern, the kid must be put in his place, work hard in training and fight for a place in the team like any real professional, look no futther than our own legend (Terry), any kid with quality that comes trough the academy can't think he will automatically get in to starting 11 and throw tantrums if he doesn't play, if you are good enough you will play imo, just work for it ffs. most players nowadays just want to take the easy route and move to other clubs if things arent handed to them on a silver plater, fucking primadonas, they start moaning and crying on social media, etc. if things dont go their way. I say fuck you Bayern and always remember these words: "your stadium, your city, our cup" . Cheers

51 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

what i dont understand is all this hype surrounding CHO and Bayern, the kid must be put in his place, work hard in training and fight for a place in the team like any real professional, look no futther than our own legend (Terry), any kid with quality that comes trough the academy can't think he will automatically get in to starting 11 and throw tantrums if he doesn't play, if you are good enough you will play imo, just work for it ffs. most players nowadays just want to take the easy route and move to other clubs, they start moaning and crying on social media, etc. I say fuck off Bayern. Cheers

Problem comes mate when you got outside influences - eg managers/media/agent  blowing smoke up his arse stroking his ego and telling him he DESERVES to be playing at the very top every game! They dont give a fuck about us. Its all ego with alot of kids.

IF I'm wrong then he will stay and do like we have said he should do.

50 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Prob;em comes mate when you got outside influences - eg managers/media/agent  blowing smoke up his arse stroking his ego and telling him he DESERVES to be playing at the very top every game! They dont give a fuck about us. Its all ego with alot of kids.

IF I'm wrong then he will stay and do like we have said he should do.

agree mate, and one more thing what makes CHO think that he will shine instantly for Bayern? just because its working out for Sancho at Dortmund it doesnt mean the grass is much more greener there, atm Chelsea clearly value CHO and are eager to avoid another KDB, Salah scenario. I really hope CHO stays mate, but we'll see. Cheers

13 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So we get a declining higuain and Milan get a young upcoming striker in piatek? 

Makes sense, just like about every single thing this club does.... 

milan cannot pay 9 mil for a six months' loan plus 4,5 mil to the player plus piatek. that's propaganda

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If Piątek or Haller or Jovic are too big for CFC to buy, we are so doomed.

lol Haller surely not. He is like a carbon copy of young Giroud. Graet hold up play, good in the air, not very mobile, decent technique, average finishing and sometimes not enough involved in the game. I dont think we will be interested in him unless he steps up a notch

Jovic is currently on loan, so probs unavailable in Jan but there will be a chance in Jun. Benfica are shit to deal with but usually Portugese clubs sell if the price suits them. 

Piatek I don't know if Real has turned his head or if there is an inside deal with juve or Milan but I think he would be attainable albeit super expensive. 

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

lol Haller surely not. He is like a carbon copy of young Giroud. Graet hold up play, good in the air, not very mobile, decent technique, average finishing and sometimes not enough involved in the game. I dont think we will be interested in him unless he steps up a notch

Jovic is currently on loan, so probs unavailable in Jan but there will be a chance in Jun. Benfica are shit to deal with but usually Portugese clubs sell if the price suits them. 

Piatek I don't know if Real has turned his head or if there is an inside deal with juve or Milan but I think he would be attainable albeit super expensive. 

What about Werner? He will be even more expensive, and Bayern are buzzing around for years. He would maybe be the surest bet.

I like Jovic the best of the first three.

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

What about Werner? He will be even more expensive, and Bayern are buzzing around for years. He would maybe be the surest bet.

I like Jovic the best of the first three.

Me 2. Jovic is the full package. Quick, combative, cool as ice in front of goal, can finish with his head, both feet, cleanly and dirty but only in the box. 

Werner is available in summer but i  guess Bayern already have a pre-contract with him. If not he will got to Liverpool for sure. I think we have a really thin chance only if the others fuck it up somehow. 

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We should offer £50m + CHO with a buy Back clause problem solved with a new striker and with CHO wanting to leave with  buy back clause in his transfer deal 😃😃 but that's to smart for our board to do 😠😠😠

1 hour ago, the wes said:

We should offer £50m + CHO with a buy Back clause problem solved with a new striker and with CHO wanting to leave with  buy back clause in his transfer deal 😃😃 but that's to smart for our board to do 😠😠😠

Lol...

Even at that m sure RB Leipzig will surely reject that offer...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You