The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

the club appeal against it mate... sometimes u win sometimes u lose.

Ok sweet thanks mate. I ended up signing Xabi Prieto for the right wing. He is killing it for me. Wont stop scoring :P

Ok sweet thanks mate. I ended up signing Xabi Prieto for the right wing. He is killing it for me. Wont stop scoring :P

Not a problem mate.. that Prieto's a good lil player... not highly rated on the game but a decent player to sign. how much you sign him for mate?

I'm developing my youth..and its going brilliant so far, Sturridge, Kakuta, Hutchinson, Bruma and Sala are doing immense.

And Phillipp Prosenik in my U18's is absolutely top notch! 37 goals in 28 games at 16yrs of age!

Ive loaned out Borini and a few others :)

I'm Currently top of the league. played 21, won 15 drawn 6lost 0. still in all competitions availible too me: Prem, Champs League Knockout Rounds, Carling Cup Semi's (2-0 up on aggrregate), FA Cup 4th round :)

Not a problem mate.. that Prieto's a good lil player... not highly rated on the game but a decent player to sign. how much you sign him for mate?

I'm developing my youth..and its going brilliant so far, Sturridge, Kakuta, Hutchinson, Bruma and Sala are doing immense.

And Phillipp Prosenik in my U18's is absolutely top notch! 37 goals in 28 games at 16yrs of age!

Ive loaned out Borini and a few others :)

I'm Currently top of the league. played 21, won 15 drawn 6lost 0. still in all competitions availible too me: Prem, Champs League Knockout Rounds, Carling Cup Semi's (2-0 up on aggrregate), FA Cup 4th round :)

I think i got him for 6.5 million. Which is not too bad for how much he has done. I have Sturridge in my squad who has done ok. Drogba is just killing it. Lukaku is in my first team as well but he cant even get close to scoring so i am going to put him back down to the reserves.

Whats a good way to get the team to score more from crosses and corners. I never seem too but get like 10 corners a game.

I am still getting the hang of this game haha i am in december in first season. Top of the league atm. Out of Carling Cup. 3rd round is up next of FA Cup i think. Winning 2-0 in CL first round of 16 game.

I think i got him for 6.5 million. Which is not too bad for how much he has done. I have Sturridge in my squad who has done ok. Drogba is just killing it. Lukaku is in my first team as well but he cant even get close to scoring so i am going to put him back down to the reserves.

Whats a good way to get the team to score more from crosses and corners. I never seem too but get like 10 corners a game.

I am still getting the hang of this game haha i am in december in first season. Top of the league atm. Out of Carling Cup. 3rd round is up next of FA Cup i think. Winning 2-0 in CL first round of 16 game.

I don't score from many corners tbh mate but, it seems to always come out to the edge of hthe area and sometimes someone hits a screamer into the top corner....

Keep checking your 'backroom advice' some of its good...some aint.. if it says something like.. 'Ray Wilkins agrees with this' id do it.. if it says disagrees i wouldn't bother unless you know alot about the player in question.

It takes a while to get used too there's so much in the game its brilliant. And i expect FM11 to be even better.

I'd put Lukaku in the first team but make him 'Availible for Reserve games' therefore you keep his confidence up by being a first teamer but scoring in reserves regularly.

You can make board requests aswell..want any tips, just ask fella :)

Edited by TrueChelseaBlue

Are there any quality left backs that I can get? Man City gave me an offer for Cole that was too good to turn down. And for all my board requests, they say that the club has insufficient funds blink.gif

Left Defenders

Diego Renan

Arman Traore

Gareth Bale

Marcelo

Emiliano Insua

Jeremy Helan

Joe Mattock

Pedro Botelho

Joao Paulo

Dodo

Thimothee Kolodzieczak

Ivan Obradovic

Fabio

Ismail Koybasi

Nemanja Mitrovic

Vegard Forren

Left Defenders

Diego Renan

Arman Traore

Gareth Bale

Marcelo

Emiliano Insua

Jeremy Helan

Joe Mattock

Pedro Botelho

Joao Paulo

Dodo

Thimothee Kolodzieczak

Ivan Obradovic

Fabio

Ismail Koybasi

Nemanja Mitrovic

Vegard Forren

Cheers for that, and I just scored off of 3 corners against the Spammers, all you need to do is put someone like Terry, Alex, Riccy, Drogba, etc to go to the far post and then tell the corner taker to aim for the far post.

Edited by Joe Cool

For logos, I recommend one of these 3, one, two, three. Download the league's you want then place them in documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > graphics > logos. If you don't have the graphics and logos folder, just create them. Then on FM go on preferences, display and sound, then untick use skin cache and tick reload skin on confirm, and done.

Do the same for facepacks but call inside graphics "faces". I'd use either this style or this style. Then do the same thing on preferences.

For the skin, download it then place in documents > Sports Interactive > FM2010 > Skins. Then do the same in preferences. I like this and this.

Have fun customizing. emo5.gif

Neue2 would be perfect if it only had a calendar bar.. why the fuck did he leave it out?? how can I take vacations now?

I know that, I was just wondering which way people find most effective when managing Chelsea.

You could also play with 3 CM's but I prefer an anchor man.

Hayes and Yeading. emo5.gif

When I get bored I try to make an all english squad, under 25 squad or something else challenging

I know that, I was just wondering which way people find most effective when managing Chelsea.

You could also play with 3 CM's but I prefer an anchor man.

Hayes and Yeading. emo5.gif

When I get bored I try to make an all english squad, under 25 squad or something else challenging

Ahh cool

Yeah Hayes and Yeading Lol. The target for the season was to 'avoid relegation'

i'm currently 7th in the BSP. so a good season and the highest league position in the teams history if they avoid relegation lol. 40 games played atm.

Turned down 2 league two clubs to stay as manager of Hayes & Yeading.

Hoping to make the play-offs next season :) (though i won't tell the board i'm aimin that high!)