The FIFA Thread

Fulham Broadway

I just got fired from my manager mode. Im Chelsea coach up to game 30, playing man united. 2-2 draw. I was currently 9 points clear on top of the league with 3 games in hand, According to the board it was inconsistency.

I just got fired from my manager mode. Im Chelsea coach up to game 30, playing man united. 2-2 draw. I was currently 9 points clear on top of the league with 3 games in hand, According to the board it was inconsistency.

lol what? What difficulty steveo

World Class, im so angry such a waist of time. After that i didnt save the game. And played united again and stuffed them 5-0 and i still got sacked. The message i got said my contract had been terminated for inconsistency but i was on a 7 game win streak. So anoying.

World Class, im so angry such a waist of time. After that i didnt save the game. And played united again and stuffed them 5-0 and i still got sacked. The message i got said my contract had been terminated for inconsistency but i was on a 7 game win streak. So anoying.

Oh dear, that needs to be fixed

we know why. Its because Fifa hate Chelsea and Liverpool are supposed to win the league. You're sposed to be consistantly bad, not good!

Anyway ive got the game, it's really good but hard at times to find a space to turn n shoot. You really have to work the defence around and be patient even tho tbh the game, even on world class is really easy. If u wanna start a club with 10 guys from here as TalkChelsea, i'd be in. You have to use your pro this year apparently lol