Kepa Arrizabalaga

Jase

13 hours ago, SUNZ said:

........right, lets just blame somebody else for his errors. 

Form does not equal height/reach tho. Tall goalies can be out of form too, you know. 

His wrists can actually be trained for more stability.

But I guess coaching would help. Still he probably is not good enough. 

Lampard on Kepa for Valencia's 2nd goal...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/28/frank-lampard-responds-kepa-arrizabalaga-criticism-chelseas-draw-valencia-11231471/

‘It was certainly a fluke,’ Lampard said after the game.

‘He didn’t mean to score and that makes it more difficult for the goalkeeper because they don’t expect to go off the far top corner.

‘The cross came in too high for him.

‘I know there might be the feeling he pulled his hands away, I’m not sure he would have got there anyway.

‘I will have to look at it again and Kepa will be the best one because he’s very honest with himself and if he feels he could have got it then I’m sure he would say that.

‘But we can’t look away from the penalty save.

‘It wasn’t just a standard penalty save, it was a fantastic one and that’s what top keepers do to save you points.’

If it's in any way possible to get rid of him, it needs to happen. Absolute trash dog of a keeper. Weakest wrists I have ever seen, and wants to constantly play it out from the back in the most hopeless situations, or even when it isnt hopeless, decides to pass to the opponent. Being good on penalties isnt enough.

Should have been dropped weeks ago, easy. Just like Alonso. While Tomori got benched and stayed there for no reason. Another baffling decision by Lampard.
Just like Emerson got benched after being beat by a top class Player like Mahrez, but Azpi is undroppable even though he is way worse than Emerson.

Kepa out Willy in

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk