• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Morata
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Moses (sub)

Theres some of us keep bringing up that CHO is only 17, hes not tried in the PL etc etc.

But we just played a near full strength north London team and he treated Bellerin like a schoolgirl.

Believe me I understand those issues but this is our biggest chance to bring him on. We have whined and bitched about managers not using our academy. Baybe its got into our heads a bit too??

Whats the option, wait till we are 3 goals up in a game and bring him on for the last 10 mins?

Carpo Diem guys! Carpo Diem!!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/10/2018 at 0:10 AM, Starman60 said:

Well guys, i hope to be watching this game somewhere off the Greek coast on board a cruise liner :D:D:D Talk to you all in a week, but until then KTBFFH. Com'n the Chels, we owe this mob a beating.

Where exactly? :P

22 hours ago, manpe said:

Perhaps, but it's Huddersfield, they finished 16th last season. But true there are no easy games here. Kante is not human anyway, could make an exception for him.

If kante is not ready then play drinkwater. We simply cannot play jorginho, Cesc and Barkley to start the game. I much rather start slightly more conservative and become more offensive if needed rather than going from the very 1st minute.

Plus, our pressing is not correct at all at this moment. The way we press feel disjointed and the timing is way off. In fact we expose our defence too often from our bad pressing against city. 

If kante is not ready then play drinkwater. We simply cannot play jorginho, Cesc and Barkley to start the game. I much rather start slightly more conservative and become more offensive if needed rather than going from the very 1st minute.
Plus, our pressing is not correct at all at this moment. The way we press feel disjointed and the timing is way off. In fact we expose our defence too often from our bad pressing against city. 

Yeah but when you press City you know you expose yourself anyway, they're that good and we only just started. That's why Mou or Conte never pressed against them, sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. This bunch is not used to it and it will take some painful lessons along the way, I hope the board knows it.

Am buzzing to see how we approach our first league game, should be a different level than what we've seen in pre-season. Everybody will be up for it I have no doubt.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Any 1 like to have a guess what the starting 11 will be? 

- Kepa - 

- Azpi - Rudiger - Luiz - Alonso

- Jorgi -

Kante - Drinkwater

Pedro     - Morata -     Hazard

New season, new faces, new era.

No moaning and crying from the coach and getting rid of players who dont want to be here and disrespect the club. Less negativity all around.

Exciting times ahead, hopefully we can enjoy a good opening match today. 

Come on you Blues!

I see

Cho  Morata  Pedro

Kante  Jorgi  Barkley

Alonso  Rudi  Luiz  Dave

Willi

HOPEFULLY end up

CHO  Morata  Eden

Kante  Jorgi  Kova

Emerson  Rudi  Ampadu  Dave

Harry

5 hours ago, manpe said:

Yeah but when you press City you know you expose yourself anyway, they're that good and we only just started. That's why Mou or Conte never pressed against them, sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. This bunch is not used to it and it will take some painful lessons along the way, I hope the board knows it.

Am buzzing to see how we approach our first league game, should be a different level than what we've seen in pre-season. Everybody will be up for it I have no doubt.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Pool beat city by robbing the ball up high and quick attack. You can press city but our player still need to learn when to press and how to press. 

Exciting time. I am quite excited for this season, not so much of last season due to our disastrous summer but this season, a completely different playing style plus two new exciting players. 

Hopefully in this game we will see at some point 

Jorginho

Kante - Kovacic 

Pedro - Morata - Hazard 

Whatever XI we put out I hope we start on the front foot and press well as a team. Even if players like Hazard and Kovacic don't start we should have far too much for Huddersfield. Dominate the ball and make them very uncomfortable when they have it.

Need a nice confidence boost to start the season.