Jack Grealish

Unionjack

In my opinion, someone who costs £100m should be transformational. An undisputed world class player who wouldn’t look out of place in a World XI or something. Grealish isn’t anywhere near that level. 

City could sign Grealish for £100m, see him get injured day 1, and they wouldn’t even miss him a bit. So how is someone like that worth £100m? City don’t need him even a little bit. But I suppose it’s better they waste all that money on him than Haaland for example.

I think it’s pretty much impossible that he’ll flop there due to the team he’ll have around him and I’m sure he’ll have some good numbers, but there are probably a dozen players for half the price City could sign that could do the same things.

I just don't see it with Grealish. He is a very good player, but is he world class? I am really not certain. When I watch him he reminds me a lot of a more physical Joe Cole. 

That isn't a £100m player in my book.

Edited by King Kante

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

I just don't see it with Grealish. He is a very good player, but is he world class? I am really not certain. When I watch him he reminds me a lot of a more physical Joe Cole. 

That isn't a £100m player in my book.

couldn't agree more.

Very good news for non-City fans. He'd be more of the same, while they don't really address their weaknesses.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

What happened with Bernardo Silva?

Still there but plenty of noise about him being the player to depart with Atletico seemingly very keen.

Grealish last 3 season's stat (PL only) :

1. 20/21 : Play = 26, Goal = 6, Assist = 12

2. 19/20 : Play = 36, Goal =8, Assist = 6

3. 18/19 : Play = 31, Goal = 6, Assist = 6

for the 100m player,,you need produce over 20 G&A combined each season consistenly. but, the fact is Grealish more productive than Bernardo last 3 season. So,,this is basically good upgrade for city's midfield,,they can easily Win the PL again as long as their key player didn't injured....

14 hours ago, Syltherin said:

Grealish last 3 season's stat (PL only) :

1. 20/21 : Play = 26, Goal = 6, Assist = 12

2. 19/20 : Play = 36, Goal =8, Assist = 6

3. 18/19 : Play = 31, Goal = 6, Assist = 6

for the 100m player,,you need produce over 20 G&A combined each season consistenly. but, the fact is Grealish more productive than Bernardo last 3 season. So,,this is basically good upgrade for city's midfield,,they can easily Win the PL again as long as their key player didn't injured....

Easier said than done at villa do u think they will be his goals and assists at man City because I sure don't.

Kudos to him.. In 2019 he was playing in the Championship with very little and relevant PL-experience and now City buys him for 100M pounds from Aston fucking Villa. Wheter it’s good choice or not will be questions of future but no doubt it’s a sign he made some serious waves.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

just don't let near booze or a car... his off-the-pitch discipline has always been a huge red flag for me.

This, another Barkley in the making until he bucked his ideas up recently, his ability isn't in question, I think he is worth the money, prices are what they are in today's world, for English talent, especially. I expect Sterling to go next summer off the back of this, huge huge huge investment in Grealish, salary wise as well, £369k a week reported.

Pep just said he is willing to go to court and defend the buys, that they can afford it. YEah right you can afford it you daft cunt, you are backed by unknown amounts of money.

Cant wait till City and PSG get done.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You