Jorginho

Unionjack

Just now, Puliiszola said:

They trashed Liverpool 4-0, but we play our best defensive game, but it's only because city were uninterested. 

I guess the whole dynamic would have changed if jorginho was playing. 

3 games to go, hopefully he does not take the field again. Would be best for the club. And then bye bye 

The irony of the whole arguments is watch them come for Mount head when he days and nights better in what he is doing than pointless Jorginho...whether Kante will be the long term solution in that DM or not I dont know but he gives us defensive balance especially with the way Lampard wants the team going forward...

6 minutes ago, Alabama said:

The irony of the whole arguments is watch them come for Mount head when he days and nights better in what he is doing than pointless Jorginho...whether Kante will be the long term solution in that DM or not I dont know but he gives us defensive balance especially with the way Lampard wants the team going forward...

The only thing Kante is for sure long term is on and off and back on the injured list.

Go get Declan Rice Rice and play him in a double 6 with Kante and I am good tactically, but I have to say, his constant injuries worry the fuck out of me.

And if Lampard goes back to ramming him in as a RMF in a 3 man mid, I and going to lose my mind.

Lampard probably cost us an EASY third (or even 2nd) place by jacking Kante into the side when he came back. It fucking killed our seasonal momentum.

23 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The only thing Kante is for sure long term is on and off and back on the injured list.

Go get Declan Rice Rice and play him in a double 6 with Kante and I am good tactically, but I have to say, his constant injuries worry the fuck out of me.

And if Lampard goes back to ramming him in as a RMF in a 3 man mid, I and going to lose my mind.

Lampard probably cost us an EASY third (or even 2nd) place by jacking Kante into the side when he came back. It fucking killed our seasonal momentum.

Spot on...but from the post convid games seems he has learnt a little and the only way he picture Kante now as a sitting DM and with two other 8s...which should be enough to provide defensive cover for other two midfielders(8s) similar to Fernandinho KDB and Silva of City last season team...

With Rice in the team and Kante niggling injuries he can be a solid option there...

1 hour ago, Alabama said:

Spot on...but from the post convid games seems he has learnt a little and the only way he picture Kante now as a sitting DM and with two other 8s...which should be enough to provide defensive cover for other two midfielders(8s) similar to Fernandinho KDB and Silva of City last season team...

With Rice in the team and Kante niggling injuries he can be a solid option there...

Exactly why we are linked with Rice. If we can get him, he's tall, a good tackler and has a good pass on him. All these excuses defending Jorginho will be thrown out of the window, because with Jorginho we cant play all the attacking players we want to get next season. That would leave the team unbalanced. A pure tackling DM would do wonders.

Exactly why we are linked with Rice. If we can get him, he's tall, a good tackler and has a good pass on him. All these excuses defending Jorginho will be thrown out of the window, because with Jorginho we cant play all the attacking players we want to get next season. That would leave the team unbalanced. A pure tackling DM would do wonders.
Rice only makes sense if we sell Kante. Playing Kante and Rice together will bore me to death [emoji30]. And I do not see Kante leaving us. Lampard loves him and Kante wants to stay. Real cannot afford him and I do not see PSG going for him right now

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Rice only makes sense if we sell Kante. Playing Kante and Rice together will bore me to death emoji30.png. And I do not see Kante leaving us. Lampard loves him and Kante wants to stay. Real cannot afford him and I do not see PSG going for him right now

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Rice as CB and Kante as DM. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Against uninterested City side? They had nothing to play for and looked like that. We kept two clean sheets against City just last season in 2-0 home win and in 120 minutes long cup final.

Uninterested. Really? Losing the game would officially end the title race. Followed by a guard of honour in just the next game. What part of their performance makes you think they were uninterested.

4 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Pathetic. I mean literally the worst Chelsea plauer. Brain dead, idiotic. Foul him, pull him, take the fucking red but keep it to 1 goal difference. 

This pathetic excuse, oxygen wasting of a footballer, is either selfish as hell or just inept, inadequate to do the base minimum for his team.

Fuck him and hope we sell his sorry ass asap.

If kante is not fit for wolves, its game over for us. 

He is beyond brain dead. For somebody people like to gas up as an intelligent playmaker etc he is one of the dumbest players we have.

Jorginho ‘top of the list’ at Juventus, but Chelsea not giving any discounts — report

Granovskaia don’t play that

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2020/7/23/21334369/jorginho-top-of-the-list-at-juventus-but-chelsea-not-giving-any-discounts-report

Manchester United v Chelsea - FA Cup: Semi Final

Jorginho has started Chelsea’s last four games, including last night’s ridiculous 5-3 defeat at Anfield, but that hasn’t really stemmed the growing tide of exit rumors that began in earnest after he had failed to feature in any of the first five games of Project Restart.

But even as Jorginho remains a divisive figure in the land of Chelsea, in the land of Sarri, he remains top regista. Former Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri would certainly to reunite with the 28-year-old, but it appears that Chelsea won’t make that too easy.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport (via Sport Witness), Chelsea want to break-even on any potential deal, which means that Juventus would likely have to pay close to the €57m we paid two years ago. Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia has an excellent track record in extracting maximum value from our transfer sale, and there’s no reason to think she couldn’t keep that trend going in this case.

While Sarri apparently keeps insisting that Jorginho is the missing piece at Juventus — who are about to wrap up another Serie A title despite less than scintillating play — Chelsea probably have the upper hand in this negotiation. Unless Juventus cough up the money, Jorginho is likely set to stay.

So, your move then, Juve.