• Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Going to celebrate when they get relegated next season. Cant fucking wait. Never seen a team play this fucking negative in my life. And Im a fucking Chelsea supporter.

Our game at the Camp Nou 2012 was an attacking tiki-taka masterclass compared to what Huddersfield played today. I hope the club goes bankrupt.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Those complaining about Huddersfield tactics have quickly forgotten how we played at times in big games under Mourinho

Never seen us booting the ball into the opposition corner from the 50th minute onwards. They did not play football after they scored. We 100% never did that.

Our manager summed up in this one game.

Fixed.

He has no clue what do to when the opposition isn't set up to attack. I'd love the club to part ways before 19th May

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Conte in our most important game of the season decided to "rest" 2 of our most important players. What a mothefucker this man is. 

huge mistake

Cmon lol stop hating on Huddersfield and ref.

We played at home against average team and we fucking bottled it.

There is nothing else to say. We had Pedro, Willian, Morata, Cesc, Hazard, Giroud available and we couldnt score two fucking goals against that team.

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Conte in our most important game of the season decided to "rest" 2 of our most important players. What a mothefucker this man is. 

Still cannot really understand the point of resting them. This is not a Christmas period ffs. 3 games and it is over. Shocking.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Cmon lol stop hating on Huddersfield and ref.

We played at home against average team and we fucking bottled it.

There is nothing else to say. We had Pedro, Willian, Morata, Cesc, Hazard, Giroud available and we couldnt score two fucking goals against that team.

and we did not even score that one goal ourselves, it was a gift just as theirs so a 0-0 would have been the fair result for a game like this.

but i think we are entitled to hate on the ref and huddersfield. the ref was a disgrace from min 1 set out to wind up our players and allow for their timewasting. If huddersfield has achieved this with fair means then fair play. but exploiting that corrupted ref's disgraceful behaviour with how they feighned injuries and wasted time at every opportunity was just shocking and undeserving of premeir league team. never ever not even a mourinho team has ever played so dirty.

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Those complaining about Huddersfield tactics have quickly forgotten how we played at times in big games under Mourinho

A small club battling for PL survival, what else are they gonna do? This should’ve been expected. 

Cannot blame huddersfield...We did not wake up in first half....First half is the problem ...All side passes and back passes with no ounce of creativity....I do not know how many times i have to repeat this ...Fabregas is done ...At this point he is more of a liability...We should move on pedro as well for a young attacker may be give chance to hudson-odoi...I do not know what is wrong with willian today...Completely brainless...may be his mind is already in Old Trafford