Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 1-1 Huddersfield


Man of the Match  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Caballero
      2
    • Zappacosta
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      1
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Willian
      0
    • Morata
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Hazard (sub)
      0


Recommended Posts

Chelsea 1-1 Huddersfield
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS


Olivier+Giroud+Chelsea+v+Liverpool+Premi

2017/18 Premier League Match 37
9th May, Wednesday, 2018
Stamford Bridge
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Newcastle beat L'Arse but lost to Baggies at home amd have us & Spuds left. Theyre safe so we have to hope agent Kenedy is still Blue at heart and mash Spuds up.

Huddersfield are fighting for their lives but I got complete faith we will beat them.

Brighton are safe so only thing they are playing dippers for is pride. Might be enuff to beat the scouse gits as they will be knackered and wanting to save a bit for the CL But seeing as its 12 days later they wont need rotation. Just a burned out Salah.

Might emit some sex wee if we manage this!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Must confess I haven't watched Huddesfield much at all this season. Are they one of those sides who will sit deal and pray for a goal on the break or a set piece? Or do they actually try to play a bit?

With Conte saying immedietly after the Liverpool game yesterday that he'd rotate for this I expect Willian to start but I wonder how many changes he'll actually make. Eden looked a bit leggy towards the end yesterday as did Giroud. Think Morata may start as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want to see that 352 lineup with Pedro or Willian instead of Fabregas :) 

------------------ Courtois -------------------
------- Azpi - Cahill - Rudiger ----------
Moses - Bakayoko - Kante - Alonso
-------------------- Willian --------------------
------------- Giroud - Hazard --------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Put the pressure on Sp*rs -they start 15 mins later. Hilarious if they bottle it again...

they need to lose though. I can imagine that they somehow concede a late equalizer and thus not win but to outright lose at home against teams that are already plain safe and is somehow unimaginable Same as pool. they have 2 weeks to rest before their cl final, so they are gonna play their best xi and they will be fresh unlike in the game vs us. the only chance i see is spurs drawing twice and this chance is minimal already. we fucked it up ourselves. just should have won one of those needless losses/draws.

 

Other than that I would like to see at least a bit of experimenting and maybe a return to back 4 but sure we are not gonna see it. everyone knows how we are gonna play...

Azpi--Rudi--Cahill--Emerson

------Kante----Drinks---------

Pedro----Willi-----Hazard

------------Giroud-------------

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

they need to lose though. I can imagine that they somehow concede a late equalizer and thus not win but to outright lose at home against teams that are already plain safe and is somehow unimaginable Same as pool. they have 2 weeks to rest before their cl final, so they are gonna play their best xi and they will be fresh unlike in the game vs us. the only chance i see is spurs drawing twice and this chance is minimal already. we fucked it up ourselves. just should have won one of those needless losses/draws.

 

Other than that I would like to see at least a bit of experimenting and maybe a return to back 4 but sure we are not gonna see it. everyone knows how we are gonna play...

Azpi--Rudi--Cahill--Emerson

------Kante----Drinks---------

Pedro----Willi-----Hazard

------------Giroud-------------

Not really the time to experiment.

I reckon HE will go

             Eden Morata Willi

Emerson Wee Baldy Man Baks Moses

                Rudi Cahil Dave

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Pizy said:

Must confess I haven't watched Huddesfield much at all this season. Are they one of those sides who will sit deal and pray for a goal on the break or a set piece? Or do they actually try to play a bit?

With Conte saying immedietly after the Liverpool game yesterday that he'd rotate for this I expect Willian to start but I wonder how many changes he'll actually make. Eden looked a bit leggy towards the end yesterday as did Giroud. Think Morata may start as well.

From what I saw, they like to play, IMO they are one of those sides that arent super agressive and defensive bunch of cunts and it suits us because we can outplay them with experience.

Im realy positive about the match, it should be easy job, but I dont want to jinx it. They are fighting to stay up afterall.

Newcastle away will be tougher IMO.

Spurs have Newcastle and Leicester at home, both in realy realy shit form, but hopefuly they bottle either game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now with the Saint's win, this game will be much tougher than anticipated.

Bad thing is, they need only a draw to ensure their survival, so the game will be played in front of their goal and we have a hard time against team like that.

Hope the boys are up for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Now with the Saint's win, this game will be much tougher than anticipated.

Bad thing is, they need only a draw to ensure their survival, so the game will be played in front of their goal and we have a hard time against team like that.

Hope the boys are up for it.

To be fair, today's result doesn't change the fact that Huddersfield need results to survive. Instead of needing a win, they just need one point from their last 2 games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know it's unlikely but imagine if spurs bottle it and lose and we win, instant euphoria. I know it's not gonna happen, but i'm praying that it does, btw no Fabregas please he is becoming a liability and we can't afford any slip up, COME ON YOU BLUES !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think maybe Brighton are thinking well our season is over, we got nowt to show for it, lets fuck up Shitty and then scouse gits! Lets hope they're on our side. Lets hope them scousers are burned out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...