• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

6 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Sterling has 23 goals and 17 assists this season because he plays in Guardiola's system. He doesn't have a prayer of doing this under Conte or Mourinho. Maybe its high time you start blaming the defensive system Hazard has had to play for throughout his Chelsea career instead of the player? It's common sense that a player can only produce in the system given to him especially as he's not even a battering ram type striker but a dimunitive attacking midfielder. 

This same Hazard had 22 goals and 25 assists in his last season at Lille. Is he a worse player at 27 to what he was at 21? Let's start using common sense please. And this is not the right place to start with this never ending discussion. The man just put in a world class display in our most important game of the season. 

This. I am tired of convincing people how hazard number is severely restricted by the way we play. Put this hazard team on City or pool team, he will be the same player but he will produce crazy number. 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Hazard wouldn't score 40 even at Barca, so this line needs to drop. He lack of consistency has nothing to do with the supporting case but more to do with his application regardless of the occasion.

Eden will never put up the kind of numbers Salah has this season but I'm convinced that if he played in an all out attacking team like Liverpool or City he'd be able to get 25 or so a season in the PL with ease. If his first instinct was to score rather than create for others he could take his game up a level.

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Hazard wouldn't score 40 even at Barca, so this line needs to drop. He lack of consistency has nothing to do with the supporting case but more to do with his application regardless of the occasion.

Of course he won't score 40. How many non-strikers in European football have scored 40 in a season in the last decade? Moot point that means absolutely nothing.

Lack of consistency. More nonsense:
First season - Team of the year, already a top 2 Chelsea player

Second season - YPOTY, team of the year, 2nd in PFA player of the year voting. 

Third season - POTY, team of the year.

Fourth season - disaster

Fifth season -  2nd in POTY and could easily have won it for the 2nd time. Team of the year

Sixth season -

Fuck off with that bullshit man. You and Jason are the same. Absolutely pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its his attitude that changes not the skill hes got.

Raheem sterling??? 

Please tell me you have watched city play and count the number of chances that they created. Like I said i saw sterling scored a hattrick and missed 2-3 sitters. I can't remember hazard having such easy game 

Eden will never put up the kind of numbers Salah has this season but I'm convinced that if he played in an all out attacking team like Liverpool or City he'd be able to get 25 or so a season in the PL with ease. If his first instinct was to score rather than create for others he could take his game up a level.

Totally agree. He had that ruthless streak at Lille all be it in a weaker league, which seems to be a thing of the past now.

Hope he can finally make that all important set up alongside an attacking team (ours preferably).

Of course he won't score 40. How many non-strikers in European football have scored 40 in a season in the last decade? Moot point that means absolutely nothing. Lack of consistency. More nonsense:

First season - Team of the year, already a top 2 Chelsea player

Second season - YPOTY, team of the year, 2nd in PFA player of the year voting. 

Third season - POTY, team of the year.

Fourth season - disaster

Fifth season -  2nd in POTY and could easily have won it for the 2nd time. Team of the year

Sixth season -

Fuck off with that bullshit man. You and Jason are the same. Absolutely pathetic. 

I'm not going to bring up our failures after a result like this. Our CL failings & poor title defences say all you need to know said individual amongst others.

Lastly, there's no need for insults if everything you say isn't gospel. [emoji52]

How does Man City have no relevance when you're crying about Hazard's stats. Man City don't go into games looking to protect a 1-0 lead or playing on the counter against every big team as we've been doing throughout Hazard's stay here. It's not just City, its also Spurs and Liverpool. It's caveman football we play and I'm tired of watching this shit. Conte- Mourinho enough and I'm sure Roman is bored to death. And  It's very relevant to compare and contrast our style of play to other teams and how that hampers our attacking players in certain games. If you can't see that then you don't know anything about football. 

Where did City finish last season?

Less about the manager at this point and more about a chequebook.

I'm done with this discussion

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Man City have no relevance to the conversation. We should be applauding our team instead of seeing the need to talk about others.

Our biggest games were against Barca and he was invisible, so use "common sense".

How does Man City have no relevance when you're crying about Hazard's stats. Man City don't go into games looking to protect a 1-0 lead or playing on the counter against every big team as we've been doing throughout Hazard's stay here. It's not just City, its also Spurs and Liverpool. It's caveman football we play and I'm tired of watching this shit. Conte- Mourinho enough and I'm sure Roman is bored to death. And  It's very relevant to compare and contrast our style of play to other teams and how that hampers our attacking players in certain games. If you can't see that then you don't know anything about football. 

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Raheem sterling??? 

Please tell me you have watched city play and count the number of chances that they created. Like I said i saw sterling scored a hattrick and missed 2-3 sitters. I can't remember hazard having such easy game 

I'm on about Edens attitude that changes.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don't want him to do that. It will be detrimental to our team. Yes he will get more goals but be honest if you watch we play. Do we struggle to score goals? or do we struggle to create?

For me, we simply don't create enough. 

5 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I'm sorry but since when your opinion became a fact? You have your own thoughts on Hazard and that's fine but calling it BS or pathetic because others have a different one from you?! Seriously, FUCK OFF!

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm sorry but since when your opinion became a fact? You have your own thoughts on Hazard and that's fine but calling it BS or pathetic because others have a different one from you?! Seriously, FUCK OFF!

I bring statistical facts. Your opinions on Hazard are ridiculous which is why I never miss an opportunity to call it out when I see it. But thank goodness most of the members on this forum are sensible individuals. Only you, LAMO9 and DDA think like this. If Hazard had a poor game today you'll have been 1st in line in his forum, trolling and typing shit. But he had a good game so you're nowhere to be seen. That's pathetic mate. Have a word with yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Course I do. Another time we could lose 0-5. Its not all down to individual skills.

I get what you are saying.

My point basically is this game had a thin line between a win, draw, and a loss. We didn't create decent amount of clear cut chances, and the opposition basically had 70% of possession. Easy to see this game going numerous ways. As we have seen so many times this season.

I will concede though, this could be considered a great performance considering the standard we have played this year and under the current manager. 

32 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

As for the game, great result but disagree with being a great performance. This game could easily could have been a draw or a loss on another night. 

You can say that for most game especially big game but our performance today was fantastic. We minimize Liverpool chances yet we created a few good chances on the other end. 

34 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

It's Real Madrid they're facing not Atletico Madrid. Real Madrid won't average 30% possession against them. And they're several ways to beat Liverpool. They're a very good Premier league level team exceeding their level due to their terrific manager. Other than Klopp they're nothing amazing. They still have a lot of mediocre players and their starting XI in comparison to Madrid's is a joke. 

Several ways yes, but the basis of all should be to not give a lot of space to their front three which we didn't. Possession stat is just a side effect that usually applies to us.

We were brutally perfect today.

52 minutes ago, communicate said:

For me wc wing back. I think simply just from today game, you can see the amount of times Moses got one one battle with plenty of space or empty space and he simply fail to capitalize. 

IMO, we should go back to 4:3:3, Azpi right and Emerson left.

3 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I get what you are saying.

My point basically is this game had a thin line between a win, draw, and a loss. We didn't create decent amount of clear cut chances, and the opposition basically had 70% of possession. Easy to see this game going numerous ways. As we have seen so many times this season.

I will concede though, this could be considered a great performance considering the standard we have played this year and under the current manager. 

Its the same way we have played for a few years. Sit back let the others keep posession and run on the break. Sometimes it really works tho not the most eye catching football.

Both Mou and Antonio believe in the win is all that matters. Antonio said in a recent interview that pretty football isn't everything.

IBut we played some of the best footballI have seen us play last season. So fluid and skillful. It would be nice to be able to have a creative team with a strong defence again.

4 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I bring statistical facts. Your opinions on Hazard are ridiculous which is why I never miss an opportunity to call it out when I see it. But thank goodness most of the members on this forum are sensible individuals. Only you, LAMO9 and DDA think like this. If Hazard had a poor game today you'll have been 1st in line in his forum, trolling and typing shit. But he had a good game so you're nowhere to be seen. That's pathetic mate. Have a word with yourself. 

So in your world, if we're not lining up to praise your boy after a great performance, we are shit, we don't know what we're talking? Really? Would like to think you're a grown up adult already but my god, do you come to spout BS and throw tantrums like a baby on here. If you really want to start pointing fingers, then when you usually are you after we win matches? When are you after Hazard has a bad game? You only ever seem to turn up after we lose matches or even if we win, turn up to complain incessantly about something you hate AND you never seem to criticize Hazard for poor performance as much as you praise him for a good one. In fact, the only things you ever do on here is criticize the style of play, Conte and praise Hazard to the heavens. Hardly anything else, if any at all. Are you a Chelsea FC fan or Eden Hazard FC fan?