Whos to blame ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea went a lil too aggresively for this and that pissed Real Madrid off. Our Club needs to take a partial blame for this. Putting the blame entirely on Kenyon isnt fair. It wasnt his fault that someone in Megastore put Robinho's shirt out for sale which pissed Madrid off.

Chelsea went a lil too aggresively for this and that pissed Real Madrid off.

Yet its OK when they do it illegally? :rolleyes:

Well if Kenyon hadnt have been so smug in saying it was almost a done deal when it wasnt, then maybe the guy wouldnt have been so quick to put the tops on the site in the first place.

All he had to say was...."We're still working on securing the player, nothing is certain at this moment in time."

Now we look stupid. Total arrogance on Kenyons behalf.

Its too early to judge our play, mate, we've only played three matches so far and it will take at least half a dozen more before we establish form and consistency amongst the players, leading to better performances.

But back to the topic, I think its a mixture of Kenyon and Madrid. Kenyon's blind arrogance meant he though the deal in the back, but I don't think Madrid were willing to sell to us, which is ridiculous.

Maybe too early to judge but a few years ago Kenyon fucked up the transfert of Ronaldinho to Manure... It's not the 1st time the nitwit bring a club into shame... He has to get the sack and asap. The other who laughed us out is Calderon : what a twat : he got Robben last season but we couldn't have Robinho : HYPOCRITE ! Real Madrid : Once cheaters, forever cheaters !

I think its a mixture of Kenyon and Madrid. Kenyon's blind arrogance meant he though the deal in the back, but I don't think Madrid were willing to sell to us, which is ridiculous.

Agree with that. Madrid think they're the biggest and bestest in the world

If ''I'm a Manc for Life'' Kenyon had worked for the Arabs he'd have lost his head by now.....

I think half the blame is with Real (for trying to make an example out of us, even though it was mainly Robinho who tried to engineer a move.......even though he only did it because Real tried to use him as a pawn in their Ronaldo game).

And it is half Robinho's fault for arrogantly trying to think he can call a press conference which will definitely enable him to link up with BPS.

Although I did want him to come, I am relieved it's turned out like this for the following reasons:

- there is still every chance that he may not adapt to the Premiership/England.

- when asked after the game on Sunday, BPS said that the reporter would have to ask Kenyon about the Robinho situation, which made me think that maybe he wasnt in BPS' plans after all, and the board STILL havent learnt from the Sheva situation....

- this is an opportunity for us to show that we have a strong enough chance without him, and if he joined we wouldve been a one-man-team overnight - and that is the last thing I want us to be.

Its too early to judge our play, mate, we've only played three matches so far and it will take at least half a dozen more before we establish form and consistency amongst the players, leading to better performances.

But back to the topic, I think its a mixture of Kenyon and Madrid. Kenyon's blind arrogance meant he though the deal in the back, but I don't think Madrid were willing to sell to us, which is ridiculous.

Yes, still the season is long and we're a bit short. I'm thinking maybe Scolari should take some of the blame for not having a back-up player or two if the Robinho deal fell...

We definately only need 1 player. But we DO need that 1 player:

Cech, Cudicini, Hilario

Bosingwa, Belletti, Terry, Carvalho, Alex, Ivanovic, Cole, Bridge (Ferreira???)

Mikel, Essien, Lampard, Ballack, Deco

Cole, Malouda, Kalou (Sinclair)

Drogba, Anelka, Di Santo

23 players not including Sinclair and including the keepers. We definately need another forward option.

Well clearly Real Madrid wanted a higher price off of us. Bad relations aside, that makes sense, seeing as they could face us in the Champions League and so selling us one of their best players would be a bad move from them.

But Kenyon handled this badly and surely will be to blame.

what the hell robinho wants at mancity ?

he should try to flee there and come to the Bridge.

there are defniatly no title-options at mancity , are there ?

wasted time for him, Madrid is such a crap club selling their players to another crap club, just because they don´t like the better choice

i was really surprised when i read the news on pl.com....it was just like :

what the hell robinho wants at mancity ?

he should try to flee there and come to the Bridge.

there are defniatly no title-options at mancity , are there ?

wasted time for him, Madrid is such a crap club selling their players to another crap club, just because they don´t like the better choice

i was really surprised when i read the news on pl.com....it was just like :

So, were we a 'crap' club with no title options 5 years ago? :P

don´t get me wrong :P

Chelsea has more trophies in the last 5 years than mancity right

and we will win CL,PL,FA and leaguecup don´t we :)

Yes, it could be the same for Man City in the next 5 years if their new owners are like Roman.

Well something got seriously screwed up somewhere. Man City had an offer accepted? Did we match the bid? if we did, then did Madrid not accept it from us but did from Man City??

Clearly Madrid were not happy with us and wanted to stick 2 fingers up at both us an Robinho, Madrid would have said to Robinho, fine you want to leave so much then your option is Man City only - and suprisingly he took it!

I am not happy that firstly we lost out on Robinho, secondly that we lost out to Man City, and thirdly we are very light on players upfront.