Whos to blame ?

Our perfomance at Portsmouth was nothing to do with Robinho, yes he would of strengthened the squad but we can still do it without him and it showed.

I just wish we hadn't sold so many players without getting replacements.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another reason city arent the new Chelsea is because even before Roman bought the club we had from 97-00 we had won 2 fa cups , a league cup, a cup winners cup and a european super cup, what have city won in the 10 years before they were bought by billionaires ?

another reason city arent the new Chelsea is because even before Roman bought the club we had from 97-00 we had won 2 fa cups , a league cup, a cup winners cup and a european super cup, what have city won in the 10 years before they were bought by billionaires ?

They havent won anything in last 30 years. frgt last 10 years. Rotting in 3rd division in the 90's and one fine morning get bought by a billionair who must have done a "eenie meenie minie mo" on Accrinton Stanley and Manc City.

They havent won anything in last 30 years. frgt last 10 years. Rotting in 3rd division in the 90's and one fine morning get bought by a billionair who must have done a "eenie meenie minie mo" on Accrinton Stanley and Manc City.

Did Roman do an "eenie meenie minie mo"on us and other clubs? I bet he did. He didn't just woke up one morning and decided to buy us suddenly. So what's wrong with it being done to City?

So they haven't won anything in the last 30 years. We won our 2nd title after 50 years. If their owner is as generous as Roman, if not more, they will win things. May not happen this season or the next but it will happen as money does buy success.

Did Roman do an "eenie meenie minie mo"on us and other clubs? I bet he did. He didn't just woke up one morning and decided to buy us suddenly. So what's wrong with it being done to City?

No...Roman dint do an eeini meini whatever on us. He looked to buy Man Utd before us. But then turned his attention to Chelsea after we booked our Champions league berth as he saw a potential in us. Had we not secured a champions league place that season, I dont think Roman would have bought us.

And frgt league titles, Manc City havent won any trophies cups shields in 30 years. For me there isnt much difference between Accrington Stanley and Manc City.

I could have understood had he bought an Aston Villa or Portsmouth or even Spurs, as they are pushing Liverpool and Arsenal to the wire in the league table and have also won some cups. But Manc City? gimme a break.

So they haven't won anything in the last 30 years. We won our 2nd title after 50 years. If their owner is as generous as Roman, if not more, they will win things. May not happen this season or the next but it will happen as money does buy success.

Mate!..thats enough of this wise speak please.

We are venting off here, we dont need no phylisophical(sp?) types ruining it for everyone. :eyebrows:

No...Roman dint do an eeini meini whatever on us. He looked to buy Man Utd before us. But then turned his attention to Chelsea after we booked our Champions league berth as he saw a potential in us. Had we not secured a champions league place that season, I dont think Roman would have bought us.

And frgt league titles, Manc City havent won any trophies cups shields in 30 years. For me there isnt much difference between Accrington Stanley and Manc City.

I could have understood had he bought an Aston Villa or Portsmouth or even Spurs, as they are pushing Liverpool and Arsenal to the wire in the league table and have also won some cups. But Manc City? gimme a break.

So he did do an "eenie meenie minie mo" to a much lesser extent, huh?

Any clubs have potential as long as the owners are like Roman. Invest a lot in good players, hire a world class manager and other things and they'll push for titles.

Anyway, we're going way off-topic here...

So the blame should all be put on Kenyon? How about Scolari for not having a back-up player for Robinho?

Apprantly he was in the dark about what was going on.Could be crap could not be etc

Guess in a sense Kenyon was all 'we'll sign him next week' etc and seemed so confident then poof nout.

Maybe he'll have a back up plan till then but still £32m is a bit much to be fair and they'd prob risen the price just becaue its us

Edited by Laylabelle

Apprantly he was in the dark about what was going on.Could be crap could not be etc

Guess in a sense Kenyon was all 'we'll sign him next week' etc and seemed so confident then poof nout.

Maybe he'll have a back up plan till then but still £32m is a bit much to be fair and they'd prob risen the price just becaue its us

Chelsea manager Scolari slams Blues board for letting Robinho sign for Manchester City

Scolari made a late phone call to Robinho as the transfer deadline approached on Monday night in an attempt to convince the 24-year-old to snub City.

But moments later he had signed for the Eastlands outfit and a source close to Robinho, who was present when he took Scolari’s call, said: 'It was all very tense and we could sense Scolari’s frustration.

'Throughout the last few weeks Scolari was calling Robinho almost on a daily basis to reassure him that Chelsea would conclude the deal.

'Robinho felt he had done everything to put pressure on Madrid to allow him to go to Chelsea. But he made it clear to Scolari that Chelsea had wasted precious time and left him with no option but to go to City.

Apparantly he did.... :rolleyes:

Guest Lampards Bitch

who actually cares about robinho. he is not the be all and end all of future success.

If we ended up getting him great but we didnt so it doesnt matter. I personally didnt see the big who ha about him. watched him a few times and thought he was OK but thats about it really.