3-4-2-1

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Christensen- Rudiger/Cahill

Moses- Kante - Drinkwater/Luiz - Alonso

Willian/Fabregas - Hazard

Giroud

COME ON !! :cool:

C5ht6v5XEAEzufv.jpg

Ohhhhhhh I never heard that rule before! I prefer the "field your best lineup" rule

So do I. Just a shame that means diddly squat to the manager, seeing as Baka & Cahill have played the majority of games thus far.

Just now, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:
Ohhhhhhh I never heard that rule before! I prefer the "field your best lineup" rule

So do I. Just a shame Baka & Cahill have played the majority of games thus far.

For the record I don't think Drinkwater is in any way an upgrade to Bakayoko

For the record I don't think Drinkwater is in any way an upgrade to Bakayoko
Those are bold words. Drinkwater has his limitations but I don't think his commitment has ever come into question.

Bakayoko's performance against Watford might as well have been at the park.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Those are bold words. Drinkwater has his limitations but I don't think his commitment has ever come into question.

Bakayoko's performance against Watford might as well have been at the park.

while that may be true, I don't know a single thing Drinkwater does that contributes to a win.

Bakayoko had a mare of a game against Watford, no doubt... But for my money Drinkwater is a guy that has no 'personality' when he's on the pitch. He's just a guy to occupy space.

Bakayoko at least provides pace and power... As questionable as he has been

while that may be true, I don't know a single thing Drinkwater does that contributes to a win.
Bakayoko had a mare of a game against Watford, no doubt... But for my money Drinkwater is a guy that has no 'personality' when he's on the pitch. He's just a guy to occupy space.
Bakayoko at least provides pace and power... As questionable as he has been

I'd say he does more right than wrong no matter how little or large his impact is. Just don't see him being detrimental unlike the latter.

However, it's fair to say neither should have been signed in the summer.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I'd say he does more right than wrong no matter how little or large his impact is. Just don't see him being detrimental unlike the latter.

However, it's fair to say neither should have been signed in the summer.

Agree to disagree... Drinkwater to me has zero influence on the game as far as I'm concerned and yes should NEVER have been purchased.

I'm not ready to give up on Bakayoko just yet... The tools are there, seems like the fitness isn't

Agree to disagree... Drinkwater to me has zero influence on the game as far as I'm concerned and yes should NEVER have been purchased.
I'm not ready to give up on Bakayoko just yet... The tools are there, seems like the fitness isn't

Fair enough.

Bakayoko needs to regain any sort of form away from the club before he can make it here.

Just now, LAM09 said:

Fair enough.

Bakayoko needs to regain any sort of form away from the club before he can make it here.

Maybe... Maybe just needs a full training camp? first year in a tough league! I have definitely seem glimpses of fantastic play from him, he needs consistency and to eliminate the mares he's had this year.

Maybe... Maybe just needs a full training camp? first year in a tough league! I have definitely seem glimpses of fantastic play from him, he needs consistency and to eliminate the mares he's had this year.
That might be the case but he just seems so raw. Lacks a decent touch, awareness and his finishing is quite bad as well. He's turning out to be a lesser version of Ramires, which is extremely disappointing.

Hope he can turn this perception around though.