Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Sarri just said that he does not care about youth. He just cares about winning. Odoi leaving would be his best chance to become a star and go to the next Euros. Maybe, he can become the next Mbappe

Now let's not get ahead of ourselves ...

Bayern want to pay 30M for him and he doesn't even play for us, smh.  We pay 50M for a player that doesn't start for Dortmund and he will get all the playing time he could want.  

The future is CHO on the left and Pulisic on the right.  Really hope the board don't mess this one up.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

With Marina in charge and over seeing everything he will go.

I'm sorry but this is not Marina's problem. When you are a young player and a manager does not trust you at your own football club surely you go somewhere where you will be appreciated and be given chances. This bid shows Bayern have seen something in the kid and they rate him very highly. 

If I was in his shoes I'd definitely leave Chelsea, just like every academy player should do once he turns 19-20 and wants to become a pro.

5 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

I'm sorry but this is not Marina's problem. When you are a young player and a manager does not trust you at your own football club surely you go somewhere where you will be appreciated and be given chances. This bid shows Bayern have seen something in the kid and they rate him very highly. 

If I was in his shoes I'd definitely leave Chelsea, just like every academy player should do once he turns 19-20 and wants to become a pro.

It's very much her and the clubs problem. This kid should not even be sniffed around, he should of been signed up to a bumper deal months and months ago. Bayern or not, we can all see he is going to be good.

Sarri is scared of losing and uses playing CHO as a fucking weak excuse not to do so.

The problem lies both with the board and Sarri, and the word that is poignant here is fucking 'Trust'

With Willian and Pedro old and injured, with Giroud out, Morata being shit and with Sarri frequently playing with false 9 (which opens up one more wing position) it would be worth it for him to try and stay for another season, especially in next months. Look at RLC Callum, that can be you!

2 minutes ago, El P. said:

With Willian and Pedro old and injured, with Giroud out, Morata being shit and with Sarri frequently playing with false 9 (which opens up one more wing position) it would be worth it for him to try and stay for another season, especially in next months. Look at RLC Callum, that can be you!

There is no trust from the manager and the club in the kid, if there was he'd be playing and signed up.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

There is no trust from the manager and the club in the kid, if there was he'd be playing and signed up.

Man just played 42 minutes* in Premier League, before he got out injured. We are not the best at giving kids the chance, but you can't say that there are NO trust from manager... and he is only 18 years old!

* in before someone says Sarri only put him on because he had to - no he hadn't, Giroud was on bench, he could have changed injured Pedro for Giroud, and put Hazard on the wing

What I really cannot understand, is why haven't we thrown down a huge bumper deal on the table. Sign him up and stip this speculation once and for all. This to me rings alarm bells that we may actually be willing to sell him. Now this will be one of the most embarrassing moves by our board of all time. Forget the Torres and Drinkwater deals, this would be the biggest fuck up ever.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

What I really cannot understand, is why haven't we thrown down a huge bumper deal on the table. Sign him up and stip this speculation once and for all. This to me rings alarm bells that we may actually be willing to sell him. Now this will be one of the most embarrassing moves by our board of all time. Forget the Torres and Drinkwater deals, this would be the biggest fuck up ever.

Because we would rather pay big money for targets from elsewhere and continue fucking off young talent. This kid is one in a million, a little gem and we are supposedly getting bid raped by Bayern every other fucking day.

I keep hearing people say "Put a buy back in" No, fucking no, this shouldn't even be an option, he shouldn't be going anywhere, to then possibly return.

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Because we would rather pay big money for targets from elsewhere and continue fucking off young talent. This kid is one in a million, a little gem and we are supposedly getting bid raped by Bayern every other fucking day.

I keep hearing people say "Put a buy back in" No, fucking no, this shouldn't even be an option, he shouldn't be going anywhere, to then possibly return.

Exactly.

There must be, at least one person on the board that can see what we see. There just has to be. Surely the entire board can't all be in it simply for money and nothing else. 

43 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Sarri keep mentioning about his defensive problem which is something that I find quite annoying about our young player. The same with rlc. As young player, run your sock off defensively. Unless you are the star of the team,run