• Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a tough one. No doubt in my tiny mind Baks will be in and a 352 which wont keep Eden in swag mode. And doubt Rossy will get time. I'm ready for a scrap.

What we thinking then?

Whos up front with Eden with no Marata and Conte ruling Bats out?

Maybe either Willi Eden Pedro/Rossy

Alonso Kante Baks Moses

Or

Eden Willi

Alonso Kante Rossy Baks Moses

??

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He will start Bakayoko and Cahill.

LOL What about the other 7 with the donkey Cahill

Rossy has to play.

“If you remember, in the past, he stopped himself for a problem in his back. A pain in the back. Now this pain has come back. I hope it’s not serious. But this is the second game that he stopped. He wasn’t available against Brighton because this problem was there the day before as well [...] now he’s with the medical department to try and solve this problem and give him the opportunity to have a training session without pain.

”But this is the real problem now - not that he’s not scoring or that his confidence is down. For every striker, you can pass this type of moment. But the real problem now is he has to overcome this problem in his back.

“I hope to solve this problem very quickly because we need Alvaro. We need Alvaro’s commitment.”

-Antonio Conte; source: Evening Standard

I think the lineup will be

-----Caballero-----

Azpi---Christ---Cahill

Moses-Kante-Baka-Alonso

Pedro--Hazard--Willian

But I hope we will se a bit of Barkley and maybe better start with Drinkwater instead of Baka. But anyway, we will not win this, as Conte somehow never gets his stuff right with Wenger so the best we can hope for is to go through by away goals. So no need to get the midfield tight, we have nothing to defend. Make it an open game like the league fixture. Moreover, Not even sure this competition is worth our while anyway. ManCity will win it as they are heads and shoulders above the rest of the league.. I reckon Arsenal still hold a better record over them in cup competitions against City anyway.