• Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eemanyooel said:

what will barkley do to buy a fucking game....

More importantly what will it take to drop Bakayoko who is now slowly becoming an ever present in the side, despite shite performances week after week.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

More importantly what will it take to drop Bakayoko who is now slowly becoming an ever present in the side, despite shite performances week after week.

maybe scoring an own goal..

waiting for conte after the game to start moaning about the club not signing players when he has quality player on the bench rotting away...

Baka in first XI, exhausted Alonso in first XI, our only offensive option from the bench is Batshuayi and maybe Barkley who hasn't play this season yet. No Musonda, 3 defenders on the bench.. it will be difficult evening

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I thought peeps were begining to think hes playing well!

30 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

what will barkley do to buy a fucking game....

I swear some just like to moan for the sake of moaning. Barkley just came back from injury and hasn't played a single competitive game all season and you expect Conte to start him in one of the biggest games of the season? If Conte started him and he performed badly, you would be sitting here complaining about why did Conte start an unfit player!

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

I swear some just like to moan for the sake of moaning. Barkley just came back from injury and hasn't played a single competitive game all season and you expect Conte to start him in one of the biggest games of the season? If Conte started him and he performed badly, you would be sitting here complaining about why did Conte start an unfit player!

This is not a matter of moaning...you can check all my comments...I only hope he is suitable for this kind of game cos I can see us struggle in the middle of the pitch...my own opinion...