Ross Barkley

milllz

I am waiting for the Everton game to watch him. There might be more talented players but he is perfect for Premiere League, hope to see him in our shirt one day.

I like Barkley but sometimes he can be hot or cold like Oscar

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
22 minutes ago, Fernando said:

According to marketransfer his contract expires in summer of  2018. 

Giving that Everton are crap this might be a chance to go for him in the coming transfer windows. 

But if we play 343 I don't see any spot for him or lukaku

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Giving that Everton are crap this might be a chance to go for him in the coming transfer windows. 

And Koeman is driving him out...

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

There's better out there barkley goes missing in big games 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

There's better out there barkley goes missing in big games 

Still young and we need English players. 

Giving his contract expires in summer 2018 we can get him for a modest fee as any English player will cost too much. 

I'll take any player who's ever shown really good potential, regardless of their current form, as long as we have Conte. Conte is the key. Barkley would become in my mind England's most important player under Conte.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Still young and we need English players. 

Giving his contract expires in summer 2018 we can get him for a modest fee as any English player will cost too much. 

We do need to sign English players we should loan out RLC in January transfer window  give the kid game time to see what he can do playing week in and week out cause hes getting  no minutes at chelsea 

Played a good game yesterday. He's lacking a bit confidence because Koeman isn't a fan of him it seems. I still think he can grow out to be a top-top English player.

However, Matt Law reporting that yiddo king Daniel Levy is keeping taps on him and he might become a Spurs player coming summer. Would love to have this Scouser here at Chelsea. More good English players please. When Cahill gets the fuck out of the squad, we have no English players in our team. That kinda stings if you ask me. And I'm not even (full) English myself...

But from Everton to Spurs...much of a muchness step isn't it? 

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Played a good game yesterday. He's lacking a bit confidence because Koeman isn't a fan of him it seems. I still think he can grow out to be a top-top English player.

However, Matt Law reporting that yiddo king Daniel Levy is keeping taps on him and he might become a Spurs player coming summer. Would love to have this Scouser here at Chelsea. More good English players please. When Cahill gets the fuck out of the squad, we have no English players in our team. That kinda stings if you ask me. And I'm not even (full) English myself...

But from Everton to Spurs...much of a muchness step isn't it? 

You think he could play in two men midfield alongside Kante? I think we need all around midfielder that can bring best of both worlds ... Verratti seems like a dream transfer but I am not sure that he has enough discipline? Fabregas is also very good offensive and creative player but he lacks defensive contribution. I think we will sign someone "not so fancy" that can bring what Conte wants to the table (Fabinho, Brozovic, ....) :) That is why he trusts Matić so much even though he is not very good in creativity. This kind of midfield brought us success this year so far.

For the position and function that Oscar did I think this guy is the like for like replacement, just that his English. 

After Mahrez my second choice to spend money. 

We need more body in the middle and he can do a job for us and is English. A win win for me.