Drogba pledges future to Chelsea

Milan

Drogba has always been hated by Chelsea fans i dont know why. Sheva has always had this support that drogba will never have i wonder why ?

Sheva gives 100% on the pitch every game and it doesnt always come off for him. But you can see he's trying.

Drogba is too lazy you'll either get him on fire or he cba and starts rolling around on the pitch like a little girl

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheva gives 100% on the pitch every game and it doesnt always come off for him. But you can see he's trying.

Drogba is too lazy you'll either get him on fire or he cba and starts rolling around on the pitch like a little girl

Nail on the head Kez :thumbsup:

Its all to do with attitude. The thing that gets me about Drogba is that we know what he can produce. When he has his mind on his game he's unstoppable and when he cant be arsed it shows in his performances. Sheva on the otherhand would bust his balls every chance he gets to make an impact and the fans appreciate that.

His last season under Jose he cut out the diving .. worked hard and scored a hatfull for goals , no one booed him, infact he was very popular. Last season - back came the diving , inconsistency & him saying how he regretted signing for Chelsea straight away , im leaving , blah blah . Hardly the way to endear yourself to your clubs supporters is it ?

He was injured last season and he played in the african nations cup, and still he scored more goals then any of our forward players.

They might have wanted him but no-one put in any offers did they?

We don't know that! Just because Chelsea didn't announce any bids and any other clubs did announce any bids doesn't mean there were no bids. Most of these transfers are done in complete private... it's only when you get a club like Real Madrid who make everything public when you hear about it before it's happened, or it gets drawn out into a long saga that the press are able to pick up on, like the Robinho situation, or when we bought Essien. Think of Bosingwa. There was no indication we'd be signing him until it happened.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and people have to respect those of other people, no matter if you agree or disagree with them. I think its a little hypocritical to call badboy an idiot for blasting someone else's opinion when others are doing exactly the same to him. This is a discussion forum where people are allowed to voice their opinions, so let's keep it friendly. If you disagree with an opinion, slag off the point, not the poster. Let's keep it friendly, people :) That wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, but it isn't too good for the newer members when they see a load of insults ;)

But anyway, as Kez says, the difference between DD11 and Sheva is that Sheva tries every game. When Drogba is scoring goals, he is the best forward in the world. When he's diving around like a bull in a china shop, he's a complete twat. That's just his character. Regardless of the point he is here only because no other club wanted him - which is, IMO, a fallacy, as Drogba is an exceptional player - I think we can all agree a Chelsea with Drogba is better than one without him.

Edited by BlueLion

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and people have to respect those of other people, no matter if you agree or disagree with them. I think its a little hypocritical to call badboy an idiot for blasting someone else's opinion when others are doing exactly the same to him. This is a discussion forum where people are allowed to voice their opinions, so let's keep it friendly. If you disagree with an opinion, slag off the point, not the poster. Let's keep it friendly, people :) That wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, but it isn't too good for the newer members when they see a load of insults ;)

But anyway, as Kez says, the difference between DD11 and Sheva is that Sheva tries every game. When Drogba is scoring goals, he is the best forward in the world. When he's diving around like a bull in a china shop, he's a complete twat. That's just his character. Regardless of the point he is here only because no other club wanted him - which is, IMO, a fallacy, as Drogba is an exceptional player - I think we can all agree a Chelsea with Drogba is better than one without him.

well as i've stated many many times i'm fed up with his antics, i for one would love to see him fuck off, i'd rather a Chelsea with no drogba than a Chelsea with him, once just once i'd have liked him to say how much Chelsea had done for him and/or how much he appriciated the fans for their support but no! all he's ever done is slag everyone off.

this last line certainly dos'nt apply to me " I think we all etc etc" let him fuck off and we'll have anelka instead.

regards:JBD

once just once i'd have liked him to say how much Chelsea had done for him and/or how much he appriciated the fans for their support but no! all he's ever done is slag everyone off.

Well said that man :thumbsup:

He talks too much and should just do his talking on the pitch. If he's done that from the start I think he wouldnt get as much stick as he does. Players who knuckle down and get on with things get more respect imo.

His last season under Jose he cut out the diving .. worked hard and scored a hatfull for goals , no one booed him, infact he was very popular. Last season - back came the diving , inconsistency & him saying how he regretted signing for Chelsea straight away , im leaving , blah blah . Hardly the way to endear yourself to your clubs supporters is it ?

100% right , i washed my hands of him when playing man city away, he's sat in the stands having been rested for the game and he's listening to his bloody ipod or whatever it is , hardly the encouragement he ought to be showing to his teammates on the pitch, plus ive said this on another board we are too one dimensional with him in the side, get rid please.

Guest Lampards Bitch

He may aswell go back to Italy or where ever. I like the bloke generally but he is cack for us. Too slow. I dont doubt his effort.

I dont know why everyone is actually have a go at Dids. How many of you actually know he said what he said and its not the media blowing things out of proportion? Are you going to be sucking up to Dids if/when he scores vital goals for us?? Yes critisim if fine but slagging him off is way out of line IMO.

I dont know why everyone is actually have a go at Dids. How many of you actually know he said what he said and its not the media blowing things out of proportion? Are you going to be sucking up to Dids if/when he scores vital goals for us?? Yes critisim if fine but slagging him off is way out of line IMO.

Did his amateur dramatics and attitude not give it away last season? Im not just talking about the CL either, what about squaring up to Ballack? and as if doing it to a team mate wasn't embarrassing enough, he was publicly mouthing off at Clarke and all. He showed very little respect to Chelsea last season and if he expects any from the supporters this season, he needs to get his act together and earn it.

Guest Lampards Bitch
Did his amateur dramatics and attitude not give it away last season? Im not just talking about the CL either, what about squaring up to Ballack? and as if doing it to a team mate wasn't embarrassing enough, he was publicly mouthing off at Clarke and all. He showed very little respect to Chelsea last season and if he expects any from the supporters this season, he needs to get his act together and earn it.

Well to me it personally showed he does care. He was probably fustrated bout the goings on at the club, just likr the others were. OK not a great way at all to display emotion but thats just Dids. He still s a mind blowing talent and I for one do not want him to leave any time soon.

Well to me it personally showed he does care. He was probably fustrated bout the goings on at the club, just likr the others were. OK not a great way at all to display emotion but thats just Dids. He still s a mind blowing talent and I for one do not want him to leave any time soon.

Agree to disagree then. At least we can do that without bitching like the lads on here. :lol: