Drogba pledges future to Chelsea

Milan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Footballers don't care about respect, only the amount of money they put in their wallets after each game.

And that's fine but if that's how it is, then he's got absolutely no right to moan like a bitch about supporters not showing him love.

Wise's attitude I used to find an embarassment to be honest -not far from Bartons thuggery -but it was ok he had a cheeky grin was white, and English.

I know it's a first but I'm gonna have to disagree with you FB. Whilst Wise could make all of us cringe a bit at times, the reason we loved him was because his committment to Chelsea went without saying - thats got nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

Providing Drogba is fully commited to us this season which i think he will be it is good for us to have Drogba still here with us. Hopefully he can recreate the form of a couple of seaons ago and be an absolute monster!!

Spot on. Scolari, hopefully, won't take an ounce of bullshit off him.

I know it's a first but I'm gonna have to disagree with you FB. Whilst Wise could make all of us cringe a bit at times, the reason we loved him was because his committment to Chelsea went without saying - thats got nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

Oh no -our first tiff. And I concede on the skin colour thing. Wise did have loyalty to Chelsea... and leicester, Millwall, Newcastle, Wimbledon, Saints , Coventry, Leeds, Swindon etc. I think the fighting tenacity was often seen as 'battling for the club' whereas the reality was just like any other player -'Can I get that new Porsche next week ?' Weighing up what Drogbas done against his so called misdemeanors, diving, moaning etc I couldn't give a flying fuck about his 'attitude'.

Bottom line most footballers are thick, but good at what they do. Its funny that Frank L senior paid a fortune to get Frank Junior through a top education, and now the highest paid Premier League player is the only one with 'O' Level Latin.

I would say Terry and Joe Cole have loyalty to the club at present. You could see how much the fans meant to Cole at the Fan Day - last to leave, no autograph was too much etc.

Guest Lampards Bitch
Agree to disagree then. At least we can do that without bitching like the lads on here. :lol:

LOL we werent bitching. We had a sensible DEBATE. Blimming hell the lads on here are as bad as school girls LOL

Wise did have loyalty to Chelsea... and leicester, Millwall, Newcastle, Wimbledon, Saints , Coventry, Leeds, Swindon etc. I think the fighting tenacity was often seen as 'battling for the club' whereas the reality was just like any other player -'Can I get that new Porsche next week ?'

Lol, ok you're back to making me laugh. I never really saw Wisey like that, after spending years idolising him you've shattered all my illusions - he really was just like the rest. :cry:

I would say Terry and Joe Cole have loyalty to the club at present. You could see how much the fans meant to Cole at the Fan Day - last to leave, no autograph was too much etc.

Hmmm, sounds a bit ominous with all the stories about him leaving?

Lol, ok you're back to making me laugh. I never really saw Wisey like that, after spending years idolising him you've shattered all my illusions - he really was just like the rest. :cry:

Hmmm, sounds a bit ominous with all the stories about him leaving?

Sorry to shatter any illusions about Lil' Dennis -he did play his heart out for nigh on 11 years.

As for Joe Cole, think they are just stories, hes Chelsea for the foreseeable, and I think he'll want -like all the players -to put on a good show for Scolari..