Drogba pledges future to Chelsea

Milan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These people that criticize drogba are not Chelsea fans, they are the reason drogba does not feel loved.

I have two points to make:

1. I wonder why you always like making an arse out of yourself.

2. I know you are an African European and have alwys seen you dfending players of your race no matter how pathetic they are. And you also endorse players of your race. I know you had an argument with a fellow Chelsea fan regarding Kakuta and have also seen you endorsing Gomis.

Drogba was appreciated when he scored 30 odd goals. He was criticised when he opened his trap.

I have two points to make:

1. I wonder why you always like making an arse out of yourself.

2. I know you are an African European and have alwys seen you dfending players of your race no matter how pathetic they are. And you also endorse players of your race. I know you had an argument with a fellow Chelsea fan regarding Kakuta and have also seen you endorsing Gomis.

Drogba was appreciated when he scored 30 odd goals. He was criticised when he opened his trap.

1. You most probably have never been to a Chelsea match in your life. So in my opinion you are not a Chelsea fan.

2. You need serious HELP !

Edited by Badboy

Metro

Drogba: I’ll see out Chelsea contract

11/08/2008

Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has ended speculation over his future by pledging to see out the rest of his contract at Stamford Bridge.

The Ivory Coast international has previously said he wanted to leave the club, and AC Milan have been strongly linked with the 30-year-old. But Drogba insists he has no desire to leave west London before his current deal expires in 2010.

“I have always said that I am very happy at Chelsea,” said Drogba. “It’s a great team with great players and a great coach. “Everything’s going well here and I have two years left on my contract and I will spend them at Chelsea.”

Drogba admitted his unhappiness last season after the departure of manager Jose Mourinho, saying: “I want to leave Chelsea. Something is broken with Chelsea. Nothing can stop me from leaving now.”

His future looked uncertain again in May after he was sent off in the Champions League final defeat, but a move has failed to materialise and Drogba now looks set to spend the rest of his best years at Chelsea.

Sell him in the summer

To be fair, knowing what the tabloids are like, DD might have said he didn't want to sign for the Blues in 2004 and those quotes have just appeared again and again. I doubt he would talk to so many players, but it isn't the constant "I'm staying"/"I'm leaving" stuff that annoys me - its his diving. In 06/07 he cut it out and was arguably our most popular player.

He's got a massive ego and he believes the hype surrounding himself and thinks he's Billy big bollocks.

He forgets he was a slightly better than average player before we bought him and gave him the platform to become what he is.

A bit of courtesy from himself wouldnt go amiss. His general attitude stinks.

Does he think that by saying he's going to see out his contract that its doing us some sort of favour ?

I'd prefer if he came out and said, "I'm sorry for my behaviour in the CL, and I will perform to the best of my ability to ensure the title comes back to SB. Its my mission to make sure this happens ...blah blah blah".

I think that way he'd get a little bit more respect.

He's got a massive ego and he believes the hype surrounding himself and thinks he's Billy big bollocks.

He forgets he was a slightly better than average player before we bought him and gave him the platform to become what he is.

A bit of courtesy from himself wouldnt go amiss. His general attitude stinks.

Does he think that by saying he's going to see out his contract that its doing us some sort of favour ?

I'd prefer if he came out and said, "I'm sorry for my behaviour in the CL, and I will perform to the best of my ability to ensure the title comes back to SB. Its my mission to make sure this happens ...blah blah blah".

I think that way he'd get a little bit more respect.

I think the only reason he doesnt is because hes got a really stupid agent. his agent is a bit like Joorachabian (Tevez parasite) who just sees his client as a commodity. Other players agents make sure they have a bit of PR training, say the right things, and would sue the French newspapers who make up Drogbas quotes.

There is no loyalty to clubs anymore, thats a bygone era, it's just the other players are told to keep schtum

To me Drogba will always be a Chelsea great -up there with Osgood - for the titles and cups - I dont care he was sent off in the CL - it was a quality bitch slap .

I dont think fans wouldnt be on his back half as much if he was a white Englishman...

I think the only reason he doesnt is because hes got a really stupid agent. his agent is a bit like Joorachabian (Tevez parasite) who just sees his client as a commodity. Other players agents make sure they have a bit of PR training, say the right things, and would sue the French newspapers who make up Drogbas quotes.

There is no loyalty to clubs anymore, thats a bygone era, it's just the other players are told to keep schtum

To me Drogba will always be a Chelsea great -up there with Osgood - for the titles and cups - I dont care he was sent off in the CL - it was a quality bitch slap .

I dont think fans wouldnt be on his back half as much if he was a white Englishman...

I dunno about that. I've never came across another player who's behaved like Drogba.

As I said....its his attitude. I've always said he talks too much and should do his talking on the pitch. If he wants to leave then let things happen and then he can slag the club off and whatever the hell he wants, but while he's here he should just STFU and do what he's paid for. He's not bloody Oprah

I dunno about that. I've never came across another player who's behaved like Drogba.

As I said....its his attitude. I've always said he talks too much and should do his talking on the pitch. If he wants to leave then let things happen and then he can slag the club off and whatever the hell he wants, but while he's here he should just STFU and do what he's paid for. He's not bloody Oprah

He only gives interviews when asked, and then seems to be misquoted. Agree he can be frustrating, but his attitude doesnt bother me, it's a small price to pay for titles and cups.

Wise's attitude I used to find an embarassment to be honest -not far from Bartons thuggery -but it was ok he had a cheeky grin was white, and English.