Drogba pledges future to Chelsea

Milan

Guest Lampards Bitch
Drogba's a wanker. The reason why I really want him to go is because you won't know which Drogba you get every match. He can be very good on some days, or he can be a bundle of shite on some other days

Admittedly when it goes his way.....BOOM! thats it the guy is unstoppable. he was fine under Jose for the reasons I mentioned. Under Grunt he was so-so but then personally so would I be. Under Scolari , a bloke who knows what he is doing, Dids should be as right as rain.

But of course he is the wanker that helped win back to back titles a FA CUP, Carling Cup and helps us in the Champions League with all his goals.....

Edited by Lampards Bitch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba's a wanker. The reason why I really want him to go is because you won't know which Drogba you get every match. He can be very good on some days, or he can be a bundle of shite on some other days

Who the hell are you ?

Guest Lampards Bitch
These people that criticize drogba are not Chelsea fans, they are the reason drogba does not feel loved.

Your right to an extent about Drogs not feeling loved, not about being a Chelsea supporter. But it's not fair to have a go at people. Everyone has there own opinions.

These people that criticize drogba are not Chelsea fans, they are the reason drogba does not feel loved.

Wind yer neck you eejit.

I suppose when Drogba was sent off in the CL final you were applauding him ?

Drogba deserves any criticism thrown his direction. If you cant see that then you're blind.

Of course other teams wanted him.

They might have wanted him but no-one put in any offers did they?

Who do we support then exactly? We go to Chelsea, we talk about Chelsea - on forum's, because they're for opinions apparently. If he wants respect it has to be earned, pulling on the shirt for way too much money doesn't work for me - he needs to start earning it again.

Get over yourself.

Edited by misschief

Wind yer neck you eejit.

I suppose when Drogba was sent off in the CL final you were applauding him ?

Drogba deserves any criticism thrown his direction. If you cant see that then you're blind.

HELLLLLLLLO TRI BLUE THE ONLY REASON WE GOT TO THE FINAL WAS BECAUSE OF DROGBA.

Edited by Badboy

Guest Lampards Bitch
They might have wanted him but no-one put in any offers did they?

Nope, no concrete offers but alot of speculation but it was said he wasnt for sale :) and like I said a huge price tag would of been on him so other teams probs wouldnt of been able to stump up the cash :)

Guest Lampards Bitch

Not true. I think you'll find Essien kept us in the contention for the final personally.

It wasnt soley Dids last season.

Sorry........I didnt realise we had 11 Drogbas on the pitch :rolleyes:

So he scores a few goals.....All is forgiven. Dont be so shallow. He's constantly saying he's leaving the club then staying at the club. The sooner he gets out of SB the better as far as I'm concerned. If he really wants to get a move away he'll have to work his socks off. Simply because with his current attitude problem no one would touch him with a barge pole.

Sort of makes you wonder why no one touched him this summer ?

So what happened when he didnt play? I take it we lost all them games? Maybe we should play him on his own this season?

Nope, no concrete offers but alot of speculation but it was said he wasnt for sale :) and like I said a huge price tag would of been on him so other teams probs wouldnt of been able to stump up the cash :)

So it was the price on his head that kept him at Chelsea then? :lol:

Drogba on form is formidable, but sadly that is a bit of a rarity, so why anyone would think that the sun shines out of his arse is beyond me, in my opinion :tophat:

Drogba didn't get us to Moscow on his own, but he did play a major part.

We pay a lot of money to watch our club, and our club pays a lot of money for Drogba to perform, which he does as and when he can really be bothered, hence why he's not everyone's favourite player. He isn't the greatest striker in the world, and a club like ours can replace him very easily, except no-one was really that interested despite Drogs saying he wanted out, and his agent probably working his socks off to get him a deal at another club.

A high price tag might put a lot of clubs off, but in reality it's his attitude that will put most off, as who wants to spend a vast amount on a striker who will probably say he wants to leave after a season or two??

People pay their hard earned to see him at the bridge, on sky etc etc, and when they see a piss poor performance they will have a moan, and quite rightly so. Best way to shut up the moaners is to play well, not sulk like a teenager and put in several more poor performances.

Rant over, soapbox put away, good night :beer:

get it right all! drogba is only still at CFC because no one else wanted him, so the cunt decides he'll do Chelsea a favour and see out the remaining 2 years left on his contract, give me a fucking break!!!!!, for me i've had enough of his "i want to be away from Chelsea" antics.......as far as i'm concerned he can fuck off to stoke or wherever, i dont care what he's done or what he's going to do.

regards:JBD

Drogba has always been hated by Chelsea fans i dont know why. Sheva has always had this support that drogba will never have i wonder why ?

His last season under Jose he cut out the diving .. worked hard and scored a hatfull for goals , no one booed him, infact he was very popular. Last season - back came the diving , inconsistency & him saying how he regretted signing for Chelsea straight away , im leaving , blah blah . Hardly the way to endear yourself to your clubs supporters is it ?