Jump to content

Crystal Palace 2-1 Chelsea


Jase
 Share

Man of the Match  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Moses
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Luiz
      0
    • Cahill
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Fabregas
      3
    • Bakayoko
      6
    • Willian
      0
    • Hazard
      0
    • Batshuayi
      0
    • Pedro (sub)
      0
    • Musonda (sub)
      1
    • Zappacosta (sub)
      3


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Odds on Palace getting the first goal and points against us? :lol:

Was just thinking this myself. It's perfectly set up. They've got zero points, zero goals, lost their only real goal threat to a bad injury, and we'll be coming out of a long international break. They've looked embarrassingly shambolic in nearly all of their matches.

So of case they'll play out of their skin against us an probably win. :P

I'd start to seriously fear for our top 4 chances already if we don't get 3 points there, nevermind any thoughts of the title.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jason said:

Odds on Palace getting the first goal and points against us? :lol:

I don't think they will beat us but they will definitely score. Just one of those weird quirks going back for decades is players or teams would always break their ducks against Chelsea. One off the top of my head was Ian Rush joined Leeds and he couldn't score in a brothel until they played us of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I don't think they will beat us but they will definitely score. Just one of those weird quirks going back for decades is players or teams would always break their ducks against Chelsea. One off the top of my head was Ian Rush joined Leeds and he couldn't score in a brothel until they played us of course.

And not to mention, our tendency to make poor teams look good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

missed the game, looks like we need to buy attacking midfielders/wingers, willian is not good enough, pedro is hit and miss. Look at citys options in that department, no wonder we struggle to create

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/09/2017 at 9:12 PM, Jason said:

Odds on Palace getting their first goal and points against us? :lol:

if we can't beat a palace team with no zaha RLC and benteke in it say bye bye in getting in to the top 4 or win the league we should be beating teams like palace 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, the wes said:

if we can't beat a palace team with no zaha RLC and benteke in it say bye bye in getting in to the top 4 or win the league we should be beating teams like palace 

i pray to God we dont fuck this up, pls no more bs from us, lets just do our frigging job. Cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2017 at 9:12 PM, Jason said:

Odds on Palace getting their first goal and points against us? :lol:

You beat me to it, that's just what I came on this thread to say.

The goal yes, the result I fucking hope not surely we can't lose to them again..............can we:o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Let me rephrase that a bit - we have a history of making bad teams look good.

This was 2 years ago but remember QPR away in 2015?

I do, but it happen's no more to us than the other big team's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • 0 members are here!

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You