Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

16 minutes ago, yuvala said:

My Real Madrid supporting friends dont rate him at all

but how is he compared to Moses? I read that Danilo has quite an offensive drive but has concentration issues leading to Real leaking goals when he plays so he sounds pretty much a carbon copy of Moses.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

but how is he compared to Moses? I read that Danilo has quite an offensive drive but has concentration issues leading to Real leaking goals when he plays so he sounds pretty much a carbon copy of Moses.

Yea that's pretty much what they said.. not good enough defensively.

Just now, Georgy said:

What a shit mentality this guy must have to be content to being a sub at City. In that sense, I'm glad we missed on him.

Money does funny things to a lot of people, minds are totally messed up by it. I mean footballers go and play in China now.

He'd be shrewd signing for us but I'm not that worried. Unlike striker position, when there was literally 3 options in total, there're many players that are fast, durable, sound technically that can potentially play wing-back position. Lots of less known names in France. And I think it's obvious we'll sign full-back or even two.

10 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Manchester City sign Danilo from Real Madrid on a five-year contract. #SSN

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Glad to see there taking there defence seriously this year, LMFAO.....

I think people will be surprised with how this guy does for City. Also I don't think Kyle Walker is nailed on to be a starter regardless of his fee. Suppose we will see how he does but think he would of been a good option for us.

Just now, Special Juan said:

He will get cameo roles at best, the only way he will start is if Walker is injured or massively drops in form. City are just composing a very expensive bench.

It's Pep. PEP! He is famour from using players in strange positions. Right backs as Central backs, central backs as defensive midfielders, et cetera et cetera. Also, Danilo used to play DM in Porto. Pep might use him there.

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think people will be surprised with how this guy does for City. Also I don't think Kyle Walker is nailed on to be a starter regardless of his fee. Suppose we will see how he does but think he would of been a good option for us.

Doesn't matter how he does, he along with Mendy are not the only talented wing backs out there. People act like these players are the be all and end all. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You