Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Looks like Di Marzio was right. We negociate this deal for over a month now and City come in yesterday and already done... Semedo to late, Ox impossible.. Aurier the only one left now.

Semedo had his heart set on Barca,.

18 minutes ago, It's too big said:

City will probably play him at LB, as that's a position he can play. 

If thats the case we should go for mendy for left wing-back position 

13 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10954197/manchester-city-agree-danilo-transfer-fee-with-real-madrid

We are turning into a joke of a club arent we, get linked with every good player and then see them sign for some other club.  That sounds familiar, wait, yes we are Arsenal in the making!

We have just signed, Rudiger, Bakayoko and Morata and you are comparing us to Arsenal???

I don't understand the comparisons. Also this joke of a club hapoens to be Champions of England.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

We have just signed, Rudiger, Bakayoko and Morata and you are comparing us to Arsenal???

I don't understand the comparisons. Also this joke of a club hapoens to be Champions of England.

And we are losing Matic and Costa. The paper thin squad hasn't improved.

1 hour ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

And we are losing Matic and Costa. The paper thin squad hasn't improved.

There's time. If we are in the same situation when the window ends, then you can start proclaiming us to be the next Arsenal, but meanwhile hold your horses.

6 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

BREAKING: I can confirm that #Danilo has agreed personal terms with Chelsea and is urging RM to lower their demands. Deal imminent. #cfc

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

that sounds like what has been rumoured weeks ago. I fear he is off to City sadly. 

1 minute ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Why do people want him? He's awful

I mostly just want him cause Conte wants him. I'm not like other here that seem to want the Chelsea Board to hand all power to Conte, but it's nice to see them go after a player just because Conte wants him. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You