Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10954197/manchester-city-agree-danilo-transfer-fee-with-real-madrid

We are turning into a joke of a club arent we, get linked with every good player and then see them sign for some other club.  That sounds familiar, wait, yes we are Arsenal in the making!

12 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10954197/manchester-city-agree-danilo-transfer-fee-with-real-madrid

We are turning into a joke of a club arent we, get linked with every good player and then see them sign for some other club.  That sounds familiar, wait, yes we are Arsenal in the making!

Let's be honest here shall we. 1 was we ever actually in for him. 2 if all he wants to do is sit on the bench and get paid then good riddance. I have no interest at all for players who just wanna sit on the bench at earn top dollar, he's always going to be second fiddle to Kyle walker so congrats on him on His decision to steal a living.

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Let's be honest here shall we. 1 was we ever actually in for him. 2 if all he wants to do is sit on the bench and get paid then good riddance. I have no interest at all for players who just wanna sit on the bench at earn top dollar, he's always going to be second fiddle to Kyle walker so congrats on him on His decision to steal a living.

Why do you think so? He probably will play at LB. Because he played here in past years. That why Man City bought him. Because he got guarantee first eleven spot.

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

If we were never really interested in him, then the media is doing a horrible job linking us to every player in the transfer window. Or maybe there is a reporter in here who is just looking at the transfer talk sub forum writing down the names and then randomly saying that we were interested. 

For 2. again if we didn't do a good job of matching his expectation then he would naturally gravitate towards money, nothing wrong in cashing out when you are a sellable commodity :P 

2 things that motivate people IMO: Good work and money, sometimes the first leads to the second some time you get lucky and just get the second and sometimes you just do good work but never actually get rewarded for it. Depends which one you are chasing. Any choice that you make is good 

8 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

Why do you think so? He probably will play at LB. Because he played here in past years. That why Man City bought him. Because he got guarantee first eleven spot.

Yep, that's a good observation. I said earlier that City were presumably buying a backup but maybe they aren't.

17 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

I find it hard to believe a club with as much money as city would buy a RB for the LB position just does not make sense to me.

Edited by BluesMadLad

Looks like Di Marzio was right. We negociate this deal for over a month now and City come in yesterday and already done... Semedo to late, Ox impossible.. Aurier the only one left now.

I'm gonna say some ban-worthy thing here then run away: i dont think is hard a coach like Pep to "fix" Danilo, and in normal conditions he's far, far better than Walker.

This is like Paulinho/Totteham flop. A top coach as Tite could easily to fix him and now Barcelona is trying to sign the player..

When  you saw a player showing high level many times and someday he becomes average, is not hard to realize what happened.

4 minutes ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

I'm gonna say some ban-worthy thing here then run away: i dont think is hard a coach like Pep to "fix" Danilo, and in normal conditions he's far, far better than Walker.

This is like Paulinho/Totteham flop. A top coach as Tite could easily to fix him and now Barcelona is trying to sign the player..

When  you saw a player showing high level many times and someday he becomes average, is not hard to realize what happened.

Are you saying that Zidane is a bad coach ???

26 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Looks like Di Marzio was right. We negociate this deal for over a month now and City come in yesterday and already done... Semedo to late, Ox impossible.. Aurier the only one left now.

Maybe he was not our #1 target :) He clearly doesn't have a right mentality if he choose to sit on the bench once again ... Aurier, Ox, Ricardo Pereira still out there ... or maybe Conte wanted Azpi on RWB from day 1 and this rumours are all BS :) we just have to wait and see, our board is doing very good job ... we already replaced the only key player that left and biggest weaknesses from last season (CB and CM alongside Kante). 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You