Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'The last few hours have been decisive for Danilo to have changed his idea of signing for the Chelsea of Antonio Conte. With the passivity 'blue' in the negotiations after the passage of days, the City entered with force in the puja , and Guardiola ended up convincing the player.'
Sounds familiar, doesn't it? 

Sounds, this narrative is easy to be written by any journalist claiming sources. I mean, if in a forum where nobody (except WHS) knows anybody at the club the experts know all of our board moves and Conte's feelings, thoughts and opinions, let alone people that actually get paid to sprout anything that sells... Especially when there's such a demand from people fans and rivals wanting to read just that. It's gullible, really.

5 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

And now who ? 

Sidibe ? 

Hahah why we can't agree a 30£ millions deal for Danilo 

and we  are willing to pay 75 millions for morata ? Haha

2 straight years of crap transfer windows. We are really good at getting 2nd n 3rd choice targets. 

Can Abramovich or Chelsea sack that b**ch Grogoskvaia. She doesn't know how to do deals. Only sell that's it. Oh gosh i hate that B**itch. Is Abramovich blind? Or he doesn't care anymore? I'm so frustrated by this lack of world class transfers in past years. Or just tell us the fans why this s*it happening every year?  :middlefinger:

Can Abramovich or Chelsea sack that b**ch Grogoskvaia. She doesn't know how to do deals. Only sell that's it. Oh gosh i hate that B**itch Is Abramovich blind? Or he doesn't care anymore? I'm so frustrated by this lack of world class transfers in past years. Just tell us, the fans why this s*it happening every year?  :middlefinger:.  We saving saving saving moneys for something? Or just FFP affects only our Club?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You