• Batshuayi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today we say goodbye to one of the most consistent English players the league will ever see. In this lifetime, the next lifetime, nobody born on this land will hone the same great qualities to the same great extent.

Goodbye Defoe.

7 minutes ago, mccg said:

Mmm bit of a disgrace Bt or sky are not showing the champions game ffs :middlefinger:

heard this issue among fans in UK, very sorry to hear that, Maybe from their point of view the match is insignificant since it's The Champions vs The Relegated :lol:, But I believe they will broadcast the trophy presentation after...

Fortunately we have BeinSports here broadcasting our final match live, hopefully full coverage until end of trophy presentation and celebration...:wub:

Ah so we will get to see the live celebrations on Sky Sports 1 after the live game. Phew.

LIVE ON SKY SPORTS 1

Our live TV coverage has now started. Graeme Souness, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher are in the studio at Stamford Bridge to see Chelsea's Premier League trophy celebrations.

However, our live games come from Anfield and Vicarage Road. We'll show Liverpool v Middlesbrough on Sky Sports 1 and Watford v Man City on Sky Sports 2 as the race for the top four reaches its climax

6 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I am not ready for JT's last Chelsea match.

I am not ready for JT's last Chelsea match.

I am not ready...:cry::cry::cry:

Its alright mate, nobody is :(

At least if we play realy well in FA cup final, we can give him some minutes there too :)