• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

52 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

ust wondering, you guys have no other channels to watch Chelsea games other than Sky/bt sports?

I know they are official partners, but I would expect you guys get several channels to watch your favourite team. 

Even in my country, there are like 5 domestic sport channels showing PL games, there I could pick between 3-5 games every week, and I could see Chelsea every matchday. 

Yeah but it's also the 3:00 KO's mainly on Saturdays though, the agreement between Sly and the FL

There are no other options, as you say "in your country" but it's like that around the world a lot of countries around the world get it, us in the UK no chance.

Even if there we're other providers available they still are not allowed to show 3:00pm KO's, although in this case with scousers and it's a sunday makes a difference.

Regards: hes1ofus

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

Yeah but it's also the 3:00 KO's mainly on Saturdays though, the agreement between Sly and the FL

There are no other options, as you say "in your country" but it's like that around the world a lot of countries around the world get it, us in the UK no chance.

Even if there we're other providers available they still are not allowed to show 3:00pm KO's, although in this case with scousers and it's a sunday makes a difference.

Regards: hes1ofus

That sucks. I would expect considering PL is english, you would have even more games covered in UK. 

That sucks. I would expect considering PL is english, you would have even more games covered in UK. 

The opposite on a global scale. US is the place to be for Premiership coverage, as the stupid 3pm blackout law is around here.

On 17/05/2017 at 11:13 PM, KevinAshburner said:

Chelsea VS Sunderland.

This game is live on BEIN SPORT NZ 1 (New Zealand) - Channel 266.

At least I will be able to watch it.

Monday 22 May 2017

Live at 01:00 am - 1 hour build up.

Kick Off at 02:00 am.

Good

it's also on Sport TV3 HD Portugal

and i've just put the latest kodi on, theres another footy app Premiership live, i tried it last night to test watched part of the s/hamton v manure game, no glitches, and good PQ i'd say about 560p.

So hopefully that'll still be up and running i'll watch the game on there.

Ooooooooo just discovered it's also on Canal+ Sport 2 HD (Poland) thats good i've got a sub for that.

hes1ofus

12 hours ago, itsbeauj said:

Beauty of having Optus Sport in Australia. Every PL game!

Yeah good on ya mate.

Unfortunately those of us in blighty get treated as 2nd class citizens, we get very little.

The fucking dinosaurs at the FA are frightened that gates will drop and so won't allow 3:00pm ko's, totally unfounded of course, they've never thought about trying it and see.

hes1ofus

So what do you guys reckon? Will they show the Title winning celebrations once the live game is over? I know I can stream it if need be but let's face it we shouldn't bloody have to.

Considering Gerrard's last game had playercam brought back for him, we get fuck all for actually winning the title. Bloody Sky.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

So looking forward to this game and seeing us lift the trophy.

Or should I say JT lifting the Trophy, dunno about shedding a tear think I'll be sobbing my heart out.

Love ya JT the epitome of CFC

Tried everything to get tickets, so wanted to be there for him, wanted to say thank you.

hes1ofus