• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Costa (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Pedro is a little leader out there too. He definitely pulled rank when Bats tried to take that penalty. Snatched it out his hand and gave the ball to Willian:lol:

Think that was Azpli,captain

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Lloris should be out, and ours wasn't a pen. So we´re even.

Regardless, I'm a bit worried because they have been superior, and with Alonso on a yellow and making fouls left right and center, it could be bad. Add to that the fact that Matic is not making an impact in the game.

Ruud chatting garbage as usual. 

Just now, The Skipper said:

Whatever happens in the second we can see that this Tottenham side isn't as invincible as many of you think. 

That was my point just before the match started. It's not Bayern or Madrid.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

But when what you know is essentially having you play with 10 men... we've been playing with 10 men since January. Costa has added literally nothing since then. Should've been dropped a lot earlier. 

You gotta look on the politics of the situation. Costa is a very talented striker, granted he is streaky but the fact remains he can get 30 goals a season. The bloke had his head turned with Atleti rumours and China offers; so I suppose a show of faith was needed if they wanted to ideally keep him around.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Whatever happens in the second we can see that this Tottenham side isn't as invincible as many of you think. 

To be fair though they have been the much better side the vast majority of this match. I'd take Wanyama over Matic tomorrow if given a choice.

2 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I personally never thought they were invincible but just that their style is perfect to exploit our weaknesses. Hate playing them.

Just now, Kieran. said:

Anyone notice how many fouls it takes for Kante to get a yellow? Sure they're small fouls but still. 

Might be because he's respectful and doesn't argue with the ref ever.

Yeah, I think it is easy for the ref to get worked up when a player is constantly in their face. Kinda makes the player not a target per se but there presence is felt.