• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

On 14/04/2017 at 2:27 PM, Jason said:

Think Conte will be cautious but I doubt he'll take a more defensive approach on Sunday. United don't play the same way and scare teams like Liverpool do and can.

I hope you're right. 

I'd take a draw.

Win our home games and draw our away games and there's nothing Crayon-Eater Kane and co can do about it.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Funnily enough he's convinced some United fans to act like this as well. It's almost like a cult following. 

With us (second time Round) it was understandable because of the impact he's had on the club but I don't get why United fans are so up his backside. When I see some comments I cringe and think that was me as early as 18 months ago :lol:

Courtois being out is not good but it's far from the worst thing that could happen. We need Diego Costa to seriously step up. I'm more concerned about that than anything else.

I would play Azpi on goal. There's nothing he can't do.

But seriously- If Tibo is injured for more than today's game- we're totally screwed.

Not worried about Bego when it comes to stopping shots with his hands. I'm worried that him hardly ever playing will mess with his distribution since we now play out of the back under Conte. Courtois improved dramatically in this facet this season. Especially since it's pouring rain there, if José instructs his team to press us high that could be a big issue.