• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

3 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Let's hope it ain't 3rd time lucky for them..and Bournemouth can do us a favour Saturday...

we have to win this one, no talk of draw please, Bournemouth have saved our asses a couple of times this season, they beat an drew with Liverpool , drew with Arsenal, i hope they can do it against Spurs, but we have to focus solely on ourselves, we have to do our job until the end. Cheers

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/4/2017 at 11:57 PM, the wes said:

Screenshot_20170408-225416.png

Fans like him should honestly sh*t up with their arrogance. We should be giving all the remaining teams on our fixture list the same amount of respect and taunt Spuds only when it's mathematically clinched. Playing vs United away would be equally difficult as playing WBA and Everton, and no one could nor should write off Watford, So'ton, Sunderland and Boro. 

Pogba is dogshit isnt he. The commentators on BT Sport were having a wank fest about how he controlled the midfield, I couldnt see him do anything note worthy. 

No way we should lose against this United side, a draw maybe. They are wank. 

1 hour ago, Irakozium257 said:

Fans like him should honestly sh*t up with their arrogance. We should be giving all the remaining teams on our fixture list the same amount of respect and taunt Spuds only when it's mathematically clinched. Playing vs United away would be equally difficult as playing WBA and Everton, and no one could nor should write off Watford, So'ton, Sunderland and Boro. 

this is what im talking about, its not done until its done, i hate this kind of cockiness

1 hour ago, Irakozium257 said:

Indeed and there's quite a few notable Chelsea fans like him on Twitter that seem to think they're above the others.

TBF they looked absolutely awful when we played them this season. No threat going forward with their only chances coming from some gifted turnovers. but we have to take this seriously. we will surely concede with Pogba/Fellaini/Lingard/Zlatan and their skinny awkwardness somehow forcing a twice deflected, handed offside goal. and they will park the bus sooner or later. 

“I think if we play against Chelsea with the second team you will kill me. The country, the football country, will kill me because when mathematically it’s possible there’s no reason not to try.”

“If in the certain moment of the season we have no chances to get the top four and we’re still in the Europa League then there’s a reason that nobody can deny, nobody can criticise because then if we only have the Europa League we have to focus on the league. In one week we play Tottenham, Southampton, Palace and then the Europa League final then every one needs to accept I’ll focus on Europa League.”

“Even if we beat Anderlecht we don’t know what will happen. We need to continue in the Premier League and show the amazing character until the end. Until it is mathematically possible we will fight for top four.”

-Jose Mourinho; source: Football 365

Chelsea has to score and put 4 to 6 goals past Man Utd on Sunday for United Board to Sack Mourinho.

because I doubt Man Utd Board will accept another 4 goals being put past United Net.

I am hoping at full time this will be Mourinho Last game as United Manager. Being Sacked from his Final Premier League Managerial Job in England as well. 

http://www.11v11.com/teams/chelsea/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Manchester United/

Chelsea FC Last 2 Results against Man Utd

23 Oct 2016 Chelsea v Manchester United W 4-0 Premier League
13 Mar 2017 Chelsea v Manchester United W 1-0 FA Cup

This is going to go one of two ways...

1) Conte (out of character) decides for us to play a more defensive game as we did at Anfield, and we'll get sucker-punched into a 1-1 draw or possibly even a narrow loss. 

2) Conte decides to put Mourinho in his place, we go out on the full-on offensive and we absolutely batter them. 

Can't see it going any other way, tbh. The bad feeling I have suggests it will be option 1. 

1 hour ago, BlueLion. said:

This is going to go one of two ways...

1) Conte (out of character) decides for us to play a more defensive game as we did at Anfield, and we'll get sucker-punched into a 1-1 draw or possibly even a narrow loss. 

2) Conte decides to put Mourinho in his place, we go out on the full-on offensive and we absolutely batter them. 

Can't see it going any other way, tbh. The bad feeling I have suggests it will be option 1. 

I really hope its a 2. If the Don has been drilling them offensively this week and had some big money psychoanalyst in to get them riled up and believing in themselves this game SHOULD be ours.

Ive never felt pessimistic against a Manure game including the CL final. And this ones no different.

With a couple of the lads having non complimentary write ups lately I think this is that perfect game for them to come out bouncing and smelling blood! Lets hope its not our lads AGAIN.

Mou of course started early with his mind game shit and looking for excuses for when we beat them. But we know exactly what this headline means.

Man Utd: Mourinho issues warning over referee ahead of Chelsea clash

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/man-utd-mourinho-issues-warning-over-referee-ahead-of-chelsea-cl-32939

Lets give it a Chelsea spin

Man Utd: Chelsea hopes the referees watch Mou's hatchet men after their last UFC trials

JC-fuck-Manure.gif