• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their good form and the Spurs wankfest will only make winning the title in the end sweeter. The boys will bring it home.

How I hope Chels slap them lot back to reality in the FA Cup as well.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

If the worst happens and Spuds do end up catching us up and winning the title I hope at least some people acknowledge that Poch has been there working with essentially the same team for 3 seasons getting his way of playing drilled into them. Their core have worked together for years now and know exactly what to do. This is Conte's first season and he's made loads of changes not just to our personnel but also the way we play.

So I hope the entire narrative wouldn't be that Chelsea choked and should be embarrased. When you think about where most people thought we'd be this season (outside of the top 4) then it's crazy we're even in this position to win the title.

OH MY GOD, PIZY! STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY 'THE PESSIMIST ONE' MANTLE!! :middlefinger::rant:

Think

@Tomo might disagree with you...

25 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Jesus, this man has a problem...

I honestly hate this fucking prick now, it was easy to be blinded before but now I can see where everyone else was coming from.

Maybe hate's a strong word but something's wrong with him.

14 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

I honestly hate this fucking prick now, it was easy to be blinded before but now I can see where everyone else was coming from.

Maybe hate's a strong word but something's wrong with him.

I think all Chelsea fans were blinded. It's almost like having the curtains opened for the first time. This is the guy that raked Karanka's eye for no reason!

25 minutes ago, Spike said:

I think all Chelsea fans were blinded. It's almost like having the curtains opened for the first time. This is the guy that raked Karanka's eye for no reason!

Funnily enough he's convinced some United fans to act like this as well. It's almost like a cult following. 

Mourinho labels our side as "defensive", which is quite ridiculous. In no way our style of play is as defensive as in his second tenure, especially in the latter parts of our title winning campaign we sat very deep and relied on Hazard´s individual brilliance to win us games. He is so obsessed with us it´s not even funny anymore. There is nothing he would enjoy more than give us a shock to our title aspirations, but I´m very confident that we will reach a draw at least, they are too weak offensively too harm us, even though our defensive line isn´t as stable as it was in winter. 

An away win to Mourinho and Man Utd would be really great, a Hazard brace would be the icing on the cake.

17 hours ago, Spike said:

It was the late Tito. Karanka is his sidekick.

The way he just walked up to him and did it. Vile doesn't even come close to describing that action. It's a game of football.

And there were actually people defending him and turning a blind eye when he did it. Couldn't believe it. Cult is indeed the right word.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It's a waste of time watching anything with Mourinho in it.

Yep, not even bothering watching it. How many times did he mention how rested we are and how defensive we are, and how we are a counter attacking side only?

Just look at that sour face in the thumbnail! Haha!

35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Ibrahimovic admits he's 'tired' 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/15/zlatan-ibrahimovic-admits-tired-says-jose-mourinho-right-criticise/

This could work in are favour tomorrow 

I seriously doubt it but I won't be entirely surprised if he doesn't start tomorrow. Mourinho might start Martial and Rashford and go for more pace and better pressing of our centre-backs, something Ibrahimovic clearly can't do. 

10 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

I seriously doubt it but I won't be entirely surprised if he doesn't start tomorrow. Mourinho might start Martial and Rashford and go for more pace and better pressing of our centre-backs, something Ibrahimovic clearly can't do. 

The question is will martial started seem like moaninho has no full confidence in him i just fear Rashford getting cahill in one vs one the last time Rashford made him look like a wee boy raging Jones not playing he gives away alot of free kicks