• Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

How about we smash them bastards and run Moaninho's face right in it...

2-1 Chels....

2-1 ain't really smashing them, is it mate? :P

I'm hoping for another 4-0!

13 hours ago, FabHazard said:

Look at the delusion here

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/ander-herrera-vs-ngolo-kanté.427163/

Reminds me of Kagawa > Hazard

What did you expect from ManUtd fans? They think their club is the Jesus Christ of English football. The holiest club in the country and think it's their god-given right to win every single trophy on earth. They're deluded. Herrara is a very good player, but Kanté is the better of the two. An absolute beast.

José is going to park the bus and will probably play for a replay on Old Truckford as all his natural CF options are all out. Remember this comment. Fellaini the walking tree as striker in a 7-3-1 formation with long balls. 

How Mourinho has fallen. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

It'll be the end of the world if we don't win this now. :lol:

It would indeed be pretty bad. I mean, they still have great players like Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Mata, etc that'll play but if we lose to a side at home in a huge cup tie that may have Fellaini or Jesse Lingard up top it would be shameful.

I'm the well known pessimist around these parts but even I'm very confident about this one. Our boys will be so up for it and the whole football world will be watching this. 

36 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It would indeed be pretty bad. I mean, they still have great players like Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Mata, etc that'll play but if we lose to a side at home in a huge cup tie that may have Fellaini or Jesse Lingard up top it would be shameful.

I'm the well known pessimist around these parts but even I'm very confident about this one. Our boys will be so up for it and the whole football world will be watching this. 

If Mata scores... :rant:

3 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Mourinho's teams shine when they are the underrated underdogs. Whoever is on the pitch tomorrow they will all play like rabid dogs.

Mourinho has succeeded in making his team the underdog. I honestly think they're bluffing. One of Rashford/Martial will play.

Remember that Mourinho made Eto'o look like Roberto Carlos when he had him playing as a LB.

It doesn't matter who's not available for them. Those who are available, will give their best against us and considering our last few games against so-called weak opponents (Burnley, Swansea and others) it's not gonna be that easy.

I think it's essential for our players to be 100% determined and focused on the game and on the opponent's name, not on the name of the players. Man United is Man United, no matter if Fellaini or Zlatan plays up front.

Come on, Chelsea!

Anyone thinking that United have given up or this will be a walk in the park ... then you dont know Mourinho.

If the front line strikers are not in the team, then rest assured there will be 10 men defending for their lives and they will use Fellani upfront to exploit our weakness. If everything goes as plan for them, all they need is that one moment of madness, one counter, one header. Chelsea will need to be smart, break their confidence/belief as early as possible and forget the 4-0 beating while on the field ... no place to be complacent.

9 hours ago, Pizy said:

2-1 ain't really smashing them, is it mate? :P

I'm hoping for another 4-0!

Last thing we need is to be cocky.  Any win will do it for me.

They will be out to pay for that 4:0 defeat and I think this game will be anything but walk in the park like last one was. 

Its a common mistake from fans to compare with last match, becuase this one will not be another 4:0 rout for us.

Considering this is not a PL game, Conte might do one or two changes in lineup and play bit more attacking than we do in the league, but since its still quite far in cup, I dont expect all out tactic either. We play at our stadium which should be main advantage and if we get this right, we will win but not by much, its a derby afterall.

I just hope that most of our players will be up for it just because it's Jose on the other side like the 4-0 win. And the missing strikers thing makes me more nervous tbh, he thrives on chaotic situations.