• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kmk108 said:

heres Moh

Claude's always good for a laugh too

Theres some good ones after tonight. 

good ol Claude, and did Moh actually said demolish Chelsea? deluded karnt, we finally learned our lesson, bring on Saturday. Cheers mate and thanks for the videos ;)

4 hours ago, samzilla said:

frustrating that every time we've had the opportunity to go 10 clear at the top, we haven't done it...maybe we can do it against arsenal!

Can't complain about match day 23, not at all. Any match day where your 2 biggest tittle rivals face a Sunderland team that's 20th on the table and Watford at home, respectively, while you have to go play Liverpool away.  and we somehow manage to extend our lead on top of the table is outstanding. 

Was looking at Arsenal-Mania earlier and I don't know if it's because they made their match thread minutes after their lost to Watford but oh man, they are completely desperate at the moment. They predict we'll thrash them at least 3-0, 4-0.

Think we'll beat them but hardly see a trashing in this one. 

2 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Was looking at Arsenal-Mania earlier and I don't know if it's because they made their match thread minutes after their lost to Watford but oh man, they are completely desperate at the moment. They predict we'll thrash them at least 3-0, 4-0.

Think we'll beat them but hardly see a trashing in this one. 

Going to be tough I fear.

27 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

must win. MUST. Draw is not good. Draw was fine result yesterday but not coming Saturday. Need to step up and win this 3-0 like they did to us.

giphy.gif          

Do whatever Chelsea ... DONT F***ing LOSS this one!!! Arsenal TV will get it overdrive mode. (Dont want to see those characters enjoying specially the delusion Ty saying I said so)

We lost the first one, this is revenge time !!!

P.S. If you want to have a gala time, watch Arsenal TV and the interview of Ty from last night ... Blame it on the rains)

Just now, Jason said:

HE BLAMED THE RAIN! :lol::lol::lol:

That guy is lost. No need to give him anymore attention. Full and full of shit.

The main reason I dislike Arsenal is because of their dumbass fans. Those clowns on ArsenalFanTV....Troopz and DT and that cunt Moh and Ty. Only Claude is fairly reasonable guy but still.

I want to fucking beat them. Make them shut up about that 3-0 which they refer to so greatly. 

Fabregas and Pedro have to start.
We need more creativity in midfield as Matic clearly lacks the technique to play those dangerous balls to Costa. He upped our game big time towards the end yesterday.
Pedro is in much better form than compared to Willian and is actually a serious goal threat who could profit from Fabregas passing range.