• Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

City and Arsenal build their teams as if they are going to play tiki taka in La Liga, retards. After everything is over and we win the league in May Aguero will start scoring hat-tricks and Ozil will start giving assists.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

That guy is lost. No need to give him anymore attention. Full and full of shit.

The main reason I dislike Arsenal is because of their dumbass fans. Those clowns on ArsenalFanTV....Troopz and DT and that cunt Moh and Ty. Only Claude is fairly reasonable guy but still.

I want to fucking beat them. Make them shut up about that 3-0 which they refer to so greatly. 

The only reason I like Arsenal is Arsenal Fan TV. It never disappoints. Arsenal Fan TV and Chill :cig:

Troopz, DT and Claude are all honest to be fair. Moh, TY and Chris are just deluded.

2 hours ago, Tautvix said:

The only reason I like Arsenal is Arsenal Fan TV. It never disappoints. Arsenal Fan TV and Chill :cig:

Troopz, DT and Claude are all honest to be fair. Moh, TY and Chris are just deluded.

Then this video is for you.

The Arsenal fans have also gone downhill the moment Wenger went downhill lol. 

I love how the fans and players are up for this game. I was just reading in the evening standard how matic was pissed they beat us 3-0 in the reverse game. He said that all the players are not looking just to win but beat them mercilessly.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

I rather have Ramsey playing. He's actually useless.

Oh yes. Aaron Ramsey. Arsene Wenger's own Frank Lampard right?

Just win this game I want those cunts over at ArsenalFanTV to go full Chernobyl after we kill off their last title changes on saturday.

To me this match is of utmost importance for 3 reasons 

1- Revenge after that abysmal 3-0 defeat, I won't even accept 1-0 victory it has to be at least 3-0 or 4-0 ( I know it's difficult but one can hope) 

2- Demolish their title aspirations, after this loss they'd be 12 points off the top with games against Spurs, Liverpool away, and City and United at home. 

3- and the most important one to watch Arsenalfantv, I can't wait to see the outburst of DT, Troopz, Claude. Ty would probably blame the grass for the defeat, and Moh( Closeted Chelsea fan) would probably whine about historty and net spend and all that rubbish that Envious fans do of rival clubs

2 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

To me this match is of utmost importance for 3 reasons 

1- Revenge after that abysmal 3-0 defeat, I won't even accept 1-0 victory it has to be at least 3-0 or 4-0 ( I know it's difficult but one can hope) 

2- Demolish their title aspirations, after this loss they'd be 12 points off the top with games against Spurs, Liverpool away, and City and United at home. 

3- and the most important one to watch Arsenalfantv, I can't wait to see the outburst of DT, Troopz, Claude. Ty would probably blame the grass for the defeat, and Moh( Closeted Chelsea fan) would probably whine about historty and net spend and all that rubbish that Envious fans do of rival clubs

We think the same, my Saudi Arabian friend ^_^

Let's trash those gooners.

2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

1-0 or 5-0 ... I don't care just win this match and we are one big step closer to the title :) 

A merciless killing is always fun, but I think it'd be just as fun to beat them 1-0 in the 90'+6 on a penalty from a bad handball. Either way, there's going to be a meltdown and we still get the 3 points.