• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

16 minutes ago, the wes said:

After this weekend, I'd give them both a couple weeks rest. That right leg has been bothering Luiz ever since the Aguero tackle and Hazard has had a much smaller impact recently. Burnley and Wolves are next anyway.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL
Wait, you think Ramsay is in the same caliber as Lampard? Let's not kid ourselves. I've watched Arsenal matches with my dad (as he's a Gooner). He's useless. One of the players that likes to pass sideways. I want him to play stat

Wenger once said that Ramsey will surpass Lampards level one day. That's why I said it in that way.

3 hours ago, Mana said:

Except van Persie, Fabregas and to an extent Koscielny, since the Invincibles which player of Wenger has actually went world-class?

good point there, i honestly can´t think of anyone else

We will win..but only if Pedro and Fabregas start...and Antonio conte should stop humiliating Mitchy...Bringing him in for 10 secs isnt right...I prefer he doesnt bring him in at all..

I dint see willian doing anything on tuesday...he should be benched

chelsea-cesc-fabregas_3415488.jpg

And Wenger once said 4th place is like winning a trophy. Wenger once said Walcott is the new Henry. Wenger once said Abou Diaby is the new Patrick Vieira.

C'mon man, you know most of what Wenger says is bollocks. Except van Persie, Fabregas and to an extent Koscielny, since the Invincibles which player of Wenger has actually went world-class?

Do you really think I believed that old French fart when he said that about Lamps and Ramsey???

Arsene Wenger to sit among Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge with Gunners security staff seated around him

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsene-wenger-to-sit-among-chelsea-fans-at-stamford-bridge-with-gunners-security-staff-seated-around-a3456656.html

"Le Professeur" is really starting to get on my nerves. This old fart is still stuck in 2004 with his mind I think.

More money or not: we're 10 times a more ambitious club than "Arsene FC". Who the fuck even wants to play for an outdated manager like Wenger anymore these days when you have a manager like Antonio Conte in the PL? 

13 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

"Le Professeur" is really starting to get on my nerves. This old fart is still stuck in 2004 with his mind I think.

More money or not: we're 10 times a more ambitious club than "Arsene FC". Who the fuck even wants to play for an outdated manager like Wenger anymore these days when you have a manager like Antonio Conte in the PL? 

So they tried to sign him from France, but couldn't because Leicester financially outmuscled them? GG Wenger, shit club.

Arsenal hope Olivier Giroud and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will pass fitness tests, while Danny Welbeck may return after being rested in midweek.

Aaron Ramsey is likely to be out for three weeks with a calf injury.

Mohamed Elneny is still at the Africa Cup of Nations, while fellow midfielder Granit Xhaka remains suspended.

25 minutes ago, the wes said:

Arsenal hope Olivier Giroud and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will pass fitness tests, while Danny Welbeck may return after being rested in midweek.

Aaron Ramsey is likely to be out for three weeks with a calf injury.

Mohamed Elneny is still at the Africa Cup of Nations, while fellow midfielder Granit Xhaka remains suspended.

So the fuck is their midfield then?

Think the Arse line up will be:

Pete
Bellerin-Mustafi-Kosfraud-Monreal
Oxlade-Coquelin
Walfraud-Özil-Sanchez-soon-to-be-a-Blue
Welshit

Question is if Oxlade-Chamberlain passes their fitness test, but they seriously have no midfielders at the moment with that Elneny at AFCON, Cazorla injured, Ramsey injured and Xhaka banned. Coquelin will probably come off injured even before halftime because that guy always gets injured when we play Arsenal. Oxlade-Chamberlain isn't even a midfielder so...going to be fun.

Obviously, their midfield is going to be their main weak spot. So for that, I would play 3-5-2. Same defence but a midfield with Matic as DM, N'Golo DM but with his B2B skills and Fabregas as CAM. Costa as striker upfront and Eden as false 9. That midfield and front 2 will rip trough that shitty Arse midfield.

Their attackers how ever will be difficult to deal with because Walcott, Alexis and Welbeck are pacy as hell.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think Wenger's plan will definitely be to use a very pacey attack with Walcott, Welbeck, and Sanchez all up top. 

Lets hope Luiz is fully mobile.

We can punish them in the middle of the pitch Aaron Ramsey Mohamed Elneny  Granit Xhaka are all out for the game seems like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will have to play in midfield if he's fit to play get fabregas alongside Kante against them with fabregas feeding Costa with them beautiful assists 

Main reason I want to win is to silence those ridiculous fans of theirs.

But that's mostly the main reason you dislike a team, because of their fans.

Fucking hate those ArsenalFanTV cunts. That fat fucker DT and that Moh guy. 6-0 again please I want to see them in tears.