Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Hope your right.... been a chelsea fan is such a chore in the transfer window lol 

it is a chore, but id rather have won 2/3 PL titles and the most recent english CL title and have mildly annoying summers than win every summer and win 0.

(Yes i know there is sarcasm in your post, just frustrated ahah)

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Juventus closing in on Sandro contract renewal apparently...

I question that accounts credibility. It is obviously possible Sandro does sign a renewal, but it feels like its a shot in the dark from them and hoping for clicks/likes/RTs

30 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Chelsea are set to conclude deals to sign Bakayoko and Alex Sandro according to the reliable @FabrizioRomano.

Seen someone tweet that earlier. Thing is I don't see that anywhere on his timeline (not that I'm that concerned about what he or di marzio say)

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Juventus closing in on Sandro contract renewal apparently...

That account is so fake. Just translate everything to English and you will see...

Next we need a big bomb. It will make you happy. Thank god we exist. Stay with us ladies and gentlemen. (Many RT)

SENSATIONAL news is unsettling coming !!! You are ready?!?! A RT 50 will reveal everything. POWER!! # MercatoJuve

All English motherfucker I'm here. What a pleasure. @ J_Mercato makes history

The @ ChelseaFC is taking # Bakayoko # Rudiger because Juve does not give # alexsandro

De Sciglio exchange-Cuadrahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha. Total Invention! Cuadrado will not leave Juventus for de ski then ahahahah

A child is maintaining that account. Bomb news for retweets? Yeah, very serious investigative journalism...

I honestly wonder what we'd do if this doesn't happen. Monaco apparently says they won't sell anyone else after Bakayoko and Bernardo so Mendy won't be going. Even if he did City would probably immedietly snap him up.

No one else really comes to mind. Seems kinda all or nothing with Alex Sandro.

34 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Seen someone tweet that earlier. Thing is I don't see that anywhere on his timeline (not that I'm that concerned about what he or di marzio say)

Fabrizio wrote a article for Guardian about Rudiger were he said that Chelsea will sign Alex Sandro.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You