Alex Sandro

iceboy

agree with the above posts. Zappa played alright by getting himself into goo positions but he had zero confidence with his left root, it was obvious to me the Atletico defenders and probably the rest of the 40,00 odds at the bridge that he wanted to cut in and cross/shoot. Easy to defend against.

Left back is one of the positions we need to improve to take us to the next level. Sandro would be good, not getting hopes up too soon though 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

If he really wants to leave Juventus and we lose out on signing him to United I will go mad. Fucking Mourinho. 

Guys calm down, we ain't losing him to United. Why the fuck would he want to take his family to Manchester a shitty city, playing alongside De Gea as second GK. Guy is known for his attacking and less for his defense it would be a nightmare for him under Mourinho. Even money we can match it for sure, problem is getting to a deal with Juventus. I'm very positive about this one happening. No way Sandro chooses a pathetic bus parker over Conte. He isn't even Pogba's budy like with Lukaku to twist his mind.

18 minutes ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

They have a thread about him in the RedCafe and are posting some twits from journalists i dont know linking Alex Sandro to United.

Is that legit or just muppet talk?

Muppet talk of course. Who the fuck opens a thread about Sandro with rumours coming from a pathetic journalist like Castles. I haven't seen one legit place to say they want him.

5 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

i dont get why Allegri put him on bench in important matches. He already missed couple of games. Maybe something going on? In winter window we could get him but he would cant play in CL.

Marotta said he has personal problems, maybe that's the reason he hasn't features much lately.

19 hours ago, Georgy said:

Guys calm down, we ain't losing him to United. Why the fuck would he want to take his family to Manchester a shitty city, playing alongside De Gea as second GK. Guy is known for his attacking and less for his defense it would be a nightmare for him under Mourinho. Even money we can match it for sure, problem is getting to a deal with Juventus. I'm very positive about this one happening. No way Sandro chooses a pathetic bus parker over Conte. He isn't even Pogba's budy like with Lukaku to twist his mind.

It doesn’t matter.

Players have chosen other clubs and managers over us before. Benjamin Mendy said he had other offers (which we were one) and would only leave Monaco for City and Pep. There’s others as well clearly and with every target of the stature of a Sandro or a Mendy or a Lukaku they will have more than one suitor.

The thing I meant as well is that Manchester United won’t hesitate to sign Sandro at the drop of a hat in January for £60m+ if Mourinho wants him. Like backing him with £100m Pogba, £75m Lukaku and Zlatan with huge wages despite being well in his mid 30s in the past.

Conte obviously wanted Alex Sandro and still wants him but do you think upstairs will be willing to green light a potential £60m+ January move if that’s what’s Juventus want (nobody is cheap these days yet alone in January)? That is what I’m not so sure about. Time and time again in recent years we’ve shown recently that the club has a agenda regarding FFP, signing promising younger players instead of more developed ones and following a transfer strategy with targets that have clearly been followed by the club since before AVBs appointment. 

There was a LB playing for Southampton that looked sharp yesterday....better than Alonso anyway, his name escapes me though.

He's not Chelsea level. Regardless of whether or not he looked better than Alonso, he doesn't provide enough going forward to play for us. Sorry wanted him to work out but he's not it. Simple.

Juventus ace Alex Sandro has reportedly made it clear that he would prefer to sign for Chelsea than join Manchester United.

CHELSEA are in the driving seat to sign Juventus ace Alex Sandro in January, as the defender says he wants a move to The Blues not Manchester United. #cfc [Express]

CHELSEA are in pole position to bag Juventus defender Alex Sandro in January, from under the noses of Manchester United. #cfc [TheSun]

14 minutes ago, milka said:

Juventus ace Alex Sandro has reportedly made it clear that he would prefer to sign for Chelsea than join Manchester United.

CHELSEA are in the driving seat to sign Juventus ace Alex Sandro in January, as the defender says he wants a move to The Blues not Manchester United. #cfc [Express]

CHELSEA are in pole position to bag Juventus defender Alex Sandro in January, from under the noses of Manchester United. #cfc [TheSun]

No brainer, except money you must be total delusional to want to play under the biggest bus parker in history.

19 hours ago, the wes said:

Have to agree. Our squad is absolutely stocked with quality LBs.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You