Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60m£ is too much for him  

When VVD goes for 75 and defenders like Walker, Mendy and Stones are 50, I don’t think 60 is a lot for probably the world’s third best left-back.

Understandable. Alonso has been very important this season. 
It's not understandable,he scored a few goals and that's it. He is bad with the ball when we are supposed to attack,his control and dribbling is poor as well and his crossing is also bad and defensively he is not good either,he leaves to much space and he needs to work on his positioning and is not quick enough in transitions.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Just pay the fucking money damnit. Virgil Van Dijk just went for £75m, Walker and Mendy cost £50m a piece. £60m for Sandro, a long term left back solution is fine. This is ridiculous. Club needs to get with the times. 

They always try to haggle

As I domt know owt but Youtubes and writeups about him could someone please explain just what big difference that Sandro is to Alonso and give examples. As I said earlier everyone outside of here loves him. So much so hes in the player of month. Also only 1 place back on best LWB list to Sandro.

Does he warrant a £30mill difference or why not Telles as he seems to me to offer more than Sandro.

14 minutes ago, Mário César said:

so what?

One play in a portuguese league and another in the premierleague lol

stop with the idea that he is good palyer for chelsea. the players that play in portugal are overrated 

Telles would improve our first XI, but not enough. Why buy Telles for 35, when you could buy Sandro, proven world class for 60?

It's like your car is broken. And you are going to one cheap mechanic to another. And they are ok, price is great. But your car isn't running well enough. And you are visiting those cheap mechanics again and again, to make it better. And after all money and time spent, your car still isn't running like you wanted to.

One proper mechanic could've made your car run well. He'd only need one session with your car, it'd be expensive, but you'll know you got what you payed for and that your car would run like you wanted.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You