• Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

While everyone's in their emotions and feeling considerate & critical, I'd like to let you know that *all* cat food advertised, on shelves in shops, etc, is eventually going to be what kills your cat, even if it lives to 18. It should've lived to 20+ in such a case under more ideal circumstances. Let me briefly elaborate.

Commercial cat food, plain and simple, generally leads to either kidney or liver problems for cats somewhere down the line (Almost all cats will get unavoidable arthritis as they're older, if they've had a great quality of life that is in terms of running through fields etc.). Vets will recommend deadly brands to you unknowingly, because those brands are the few brands in the position to pay vets to sponsor them, which creates a halo-effect as the vets never go beyond any basic research they were taught in vet school which'd educate them on the matters at hand as they truly are. 

The solution? Real food for your cat. Real meat it'd get in the wild, but on a premium level, because cats are magical. 

I suggest sardines as the #1. It reduces arthritis substantially, to the point of a cat being unable to go up/down stairs, sprinting both ways again. Chicken & rabbit are good too, since both of those are what it'd get in the wild under the most ideal conditions. But if you go to buy rabbit, buy hare instead, since hare is caught & killed quickly in the wild, vs. rabbit which is actually farmed these days.

Worst food by far is dried food. Best by far is fatty fish; but sardines have the bonus of the tiny easy-to-smoosh bones, meaning lots of calcium for your cat.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

i thought matic had an average game..but still he hurts our build up play.....IMO both fabregas and matic have their limitations....matic with his one footedness and  fabregas will always leave gaps in the midfield(see stoke game)

Agreed, which is why the solution to this problem lies in the market. The market is for another day however. For today, I'd make the change. 

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Bayern, Madrid, Dortmund, Barcelona City, even United. None of them feel the need to play with two fucking holding midfielders, one of them who is only capable of playing well for a dozen games a season. All the top teams except us prioritize technique

wtf are we so scared of? 

To expose our slow defence against a pacey midfield/attack? Matic I thought, at least, had some creativity in him considering he used to be an attacking mid. 

Interesting comments on this thread: Fabregas in for better passing when Matic provided a wonderful assist to hazard all alone to botch it.

Not a word about Hazard who has been a huge disappointment in the first half. I hope he wakes the fuck up and start taking on players.

Both Matic and Kante played well enough - it's a tough game against competent midfielders in their domain. We just need to do better when in possession and put it back in the net - we won't get many opportunities to do so.

My thoughts on the first half aren't as bad as a lot of you. I think it's been fairly even with Spurs having a couple more chances.

We've seen this a few times already this season. Until the team fails at adjusting and coming back, I won't worry. 

Moses and Alonso been piss poor today. We need them to win their individual battles vs Rose/Walker and they just keep losing them. Moses/Alonso not helping sustain attacks, complete passes, or do anything productive. 

Pedro/Hazard keep recieving the ball backs to goal, and Wanyama/Dembele/Vertonghen been bullying them all day long. 

Think Willian needs to be brought on to help with ball retention, and Cesc aswell just to provide that killer OTT ball. 

Would bring on Willian/Cesc for Pedro/Moses. Put Cesc in RF/CM role, and Willian as Wingback. 

2 minutes ago, It's too big said:

To expose our slow defence against a pacey midfield/attack? Matic I thought, at least, had some creativity in him considering he used to be an attacking mid. 

And this is the mentality I'm talking about. I think it's the Mourinho effect. Scared shitless about what they can do to us. Not what we can do. 

5 minutes ago, Leif said:

While everyone's in their emotions and feeling considerate & critical, I'd like to let you know that *all* cat food advertised, on shelves in shops, etc, is eventually going to be what kills your cat, even if it lives to 18. It should've lived to 20+ in such a case under more ideal circumstances. Let me briefly elaborate.

Commercial cat food, plain and simple, generally leads to either kidney or liver problems for cats somewhere down the line (Almost all cats will get unavoidable arthritis as they're older, if they've had a great quality of life that is in terms of running through fields etc.). Vets will recommend deadly brands to you unknowingly, because those brands are the few brands in the position to pay vets to sponsor them, which creates a halo-effect as the vets never go beyond any basic research they were taught in vet school which'd educate them on the matters at hand as they truly are. 

The solution? Real food for your cat. Real meat it'd get in the wild, but on a premium level, because cats are magical. 

I suggest sardines as the #1. It reduces arthritis substantially, to the point of a cat being unable to go up/down stairs, sprinting both ways again. Chicken & rabbit are good too, since both of those are what it'd get in the wild under the most ideal conditions. But if you go to buy rabbit, buy hare instead, since hare is caught & killed quickly in the wild, vs. rabbit which is actually farmed these days.

Worst food by far is dried food. Best by far is fatty fish; but sardines have the bonus of the tiny easy-to-smoosh bones, meaning lots of calcium for your cat.

intrasting

3 minutes ago, It's too big said:

No, he used to PLAY as an attacking midfielder. That's not the same thing as being one.