• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

I'm not even mad. Tottenham look much MUCH better. Hope this is going to be City away 2.0

But we look really poor. Where the fuck is our front 3? Chasing ghosts? Offside all the time. Our wingbacks. Out of position. My god.

They are were they're supposed to be when the midfield behind them is non-existent. 

4 minutes ago, nono said:

We've been poor. The Matic/Kante midfield never really works tbh. Great solidity but sacrifices possession and creativity. Quite a few players having poor games so far. Hope we can at least get a draw out of this. 

There is solidity but I'm not sure it's being added by that combination. I confess I'm just completely fed up with Matic. He is problem, not a solution.

I hope we can score until 80'  and then in addes time bang  1-2!!! Don't loose hope we can still beat them. They are showin some weakness too,we need Willian and maybe Fabregas because Matic and Kante is not good today. 

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

With the way they have been running through us we could be down by more with Fabregas in their.

Their midfield engine, and wingback, are better than ours. Putting in Fabregas wouldnt change that

Are you fucking kidding me? Our biggest problem in this game is how completely non-existent our midfield is. This bullshit of being scared to play Fabregas needs to stop. It's just pussy mentality. You don't see the other top European sides scared to play their less physically capable CM's. They prioritise technical ability. We don't. That's why we look like a fucking pub-side out there.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Are you fucking kidding me? Our biggest problem in this game is how completely non-existent our midfield is. This bullshit of being scared to play Fabregas needs to stop. It's just pussy mentality. You don't see the other top European sides scared to play their less physically capable CM's. They prioritise technical ability. We don't. That's why we look like a fucking pub-side out there.

I agree Matic isnt the answer, but nobody wants another Arsenal out there.

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Where were the people that justified Matic's inclusion ahead of Fabregas? Have you not been watching the last 5-6 Chelsea games?

i thought matic had an average game..but still he hurts our build up play.....IMO both fabregas and matic have their limitations....matic with his one footedness and  fabregas will always leave gaps in the midfield(see stoke game)

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I agree Matic isnt the answer, but nobody wants another Arsenal out there.

Bayern, Madrid, Dortmund, Barcelona City, even United. None of them feel the need to play with two fucking holding midfielders, one of them who is only capable of playing well for a dozen games a season. All the top teams except us prioritize technique

wtf are we so scared of? 

pedro or willian, moses and alonso! the real things is that we need a top player: griezzmann,sanchez,dybala,dembele like hazard plus  a upgrade in the wingers and the midfield: something like (alaba), i would risk to take shaw !