• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BoyBlue96 said:

Some of it compensate it with other pros like Costa..but yes many non technical players.

I agree with Costa. He's not that gifted technically but he brings a lot. Others I will not name out of respect for our 13 game winning streak, don't look like Chelsea quality players with their shocking technical ability. 

I hope we are working hard to recruit one or more CMs this window. Without Cesc we have no one in there who can get turned and move us forward.

Personally, I would have started Cesc today. The way things are going I think we will need him before the end. Matic is absolutely not the answer in there.

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Costa's decision making (or lack of) really gets on my nerves sometimes! 

Me two. Sometime he can give the ball wide to the right or left and he just stupidly tries to run trough the opponents defense all by himself. He isn't Messi lol he can't dribble.