Corentin Tolisso

Captain Ahmed

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

He said he wants to leave Lyon and Juventus are apparently unwilling to pay the fee the Lyon president wants. Since we missed out on Dahoud to Dortmund, surely this is the sort of player we need in midfield after another performance like today against decent opposition?

Please Roman, do something about this. 

1 hour ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

He said he wants to leave Lyon and Juventus are apparently unwilling to pay the fee the Lyon president wants. Since we missed out on Dahoud to Dortmund, surely this is the sort of player we need in midfield after another performance like today against decent opposition?

Please Roman, do something about this. 

We've got our heart set on Bakayoko apparently.

I'm so excited right now, finally got over the Cup defeat, something to cheer about was desperately needed. He's the first player we're linked with to get me excited and binning Matic for him (since we're signing Bakayoko anyway) is just great. Honestly we can sell both Traore and Zouma, I don't care if that's required so be it. Bakayoko, Tolisso, Kante, Fabregas, our team is A LOT LOT better instantly. 

Having just watched a bit of him on the old YouTube and not knowing anything ant him really, he reminds me of Koké. Tidy on the ball, calm, good work rate, keeps it simple. I like him.

Looks like there's a whole lot of competition for his signature, though. Seeing him linked with Milan and Juve. Arsenal as well. We all know Arsene the voyeur loves a young, French talent. :P

19 minutes ago, the wes said:

According to reports Aulas is in London looking to sign Bertrand Traoré not looking to sell Tolisso 

Yes, but that's why we've enquired about his availability. I doubt Lyon would be in a position to refuse a good fee for him. However, I would much rather us give Baker a chance rather than sign another young foreign talent. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

According to reports Aulas is in London looking to sign Bertrand Traoré not looking to sell Tolisso 

Hi everybody, I'm a fan of Olympique Lyonnais, sorry for my english,

President Aulas met your leaders for Traoré and Chelsea asked about our players ( Tolisso no doubt, Lacazette maybe ? I don't know the situation with D.Costa), and i think we are interested by Zouma on loan and Batshuayi if Lacazette leaves Lyon.

Last thing about Tolisso, it's a very good player and i think Chelsea is a good club for him, Aulas wants 45-60M€

11 minutes ago, Benzi69 said:

Hi everybody, I'm a fan of Olympique Lyonnais, sorry for my english,

President Aulas met your leaders for Traoré and Chelsea asked about our players ( Tolisso no doubt, Lacazette maybe ? I don't know the situation with D.Costa), and i think we are interested by Zouma on loan and Batshuayi if Lacazette leaves Lyon.

Last thing about Tolisso, it's a very good player and i think Chelsea is a good club for him, Aulas wants 45-60M€

Loaning Zouma and Bats to you and instead we sign Tolisso would be great deal for both sides I think.

But its not gonna happen.

I see Zouma linked with Marseille and Im not sure Bats would go on loan to Lyon, I think he prefers PL so he can adjust to it.

About Traore, he is quite good player, but I think he is a little too selfish.

7 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Loaning Zouma and Bats to you and instead we sign Tolisso would be great deal for both sides I think.

But its not gonna happen.

I see Zouma linked with Marseille and Im not sure Bats would go on loan to Lyon, I think he prefers PL so he can adjust to it.

Yes i think it's very complicated too, because Zouma is a ex-player of Saint-Etienne (very big rivality with Lyon, and he says recently "i can't play for Lyon"), and Bats is an ex-player of OM and he tweeted bad things when we have lose against La Gantoise in Uefa Champions League. :D

Traoré is a good player or not ( I just saw it during the double confrontation against Ajax) ? Many supporters are skeptical about him...

Thanks

27 minutes ago, Benzi69 said:

Yes i think it's very complicated too, because Zouma is a ex-player of Saint-Etienne (very big rivality with Lyon, and he says recently "i can't play for Lyon"), and Bats is an ex-player of OM and he tweeted bad things when we have lose against La Gantoise in Uefa Champions League. :D

Traoré is a good player or not ( I just saw it during the double confrontation against Ajax) ? Many supporters are skeptical about him...

Thanks

Bats tweeted something? :o

Nah, you must have the wrong lad! 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You