Jase

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Got to try to go for the third now. Jose is bound to make  adjustments at HT and no way utd will be this bad in the second half. 

No way. Mou will keep the team untill minimum the 70th minute. 

Costa should have had at least a couple by now. Having an incredibly frustrating afternoon.

2 minutes ago, Stingray said:

No way. Mou will keep the team untill minimum the 70th minute. 

LOL I think he'll make at least one sub at HT.

The 3-4-3 is finally clicking and I think we've been showing solid football in the last two matches, but why, oh why, does Pedro (despite of the goal) still starts matches for us.

I'll love Antonio to the moon for removing Ivanovic from the team and I'm sure Cahill days are counted (even if he brings Zouma for Luiz instead, soon enough Cahill will show his true colors as he always does and will be rotting in the bench alongside Iva), but for God's sake, if Willian is fit - no matter how uninspired he can be sometimes (have been having ups and downs this season), he's years light ahead of Pedro. I lost count how many times our attack was ruined by his inept touch or how he lost the ball and set up potential counter-attacks.

Other than that, I'm very happy with the team and I'm definitely very happy with Conte.

Mourinho who?

Fooooooooooooooooooking hell, my heart!

- Pedro has had a brilliant game so far, worked his ass off and finished the goal brilliantly.

- Great workrate from everyone out there, it feels like there are three Kante's running around putting out fires.

- Worried about Azpi against Zlatan in the air though, they keep going down the right wing to cross for that very reason, clear tactic, he needs help otherwise he's been excellent.

- VICTOR FUCKING MOSES. This boy is working his socks off for the team and taking his chance under a manager who gave him a chance.

2-0 is squeaky bum time for me, I hate it, hopefully we can get a third early and kill them off, but cause it's United and Jose I anticipate more twists and turns.

COME ON CHELSEA, DO IT FOR MATTHEW HARDING!!

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

For mother of god, don't concede a goal Chelsea, please! 2-0 is such a dangerous lead (better than nothing of course), don't concede a goal!

Yeah never comforting really..only takes one and they're right back in it.Make it 3-0 however :D Just dont switch off 2nd half!!! And Luiz please dont get sent off!!